****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I’m to the point I’d rather they just move on from Rodgers.  What’s the point of walking him back next year with a new coach?  

I can see this happening: Saleh gets fired and Hackett becomes HC. 

You can see Woody doing something that insane.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Rochester Jets said:

Woody needs to hire a GM and coach with actual experience and with a proven track record.  He only hires guys who’ve never done the job they’re interviewing for.  Promoted to the point of incompetence.  That’s the NY Jets philosophy, I guess.

They need to hire smart people, period.  But that’s hard to happen when the people doing the hiring are pinheads.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

Why do we always have the worst qbs in the nfl 

Don’t feel bad.  Mahomes wouldn’t be Half of what he is today if Maccagnan had drafted him Over a stone hands Safety and Josh Allen would be Out of the League.

The Jet “coaches” on Offense are usually beyond horrific and most of their time seems to be used on covering up their own mistakes to save their own jobs and steal more paychecks.  “Coaching Up” players and making them better than what they are, they just don’t do that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Don’t feel bad.  Mahomes wouldn’t be Half of what he is today if Maccagnan had drafted him Over a stone hands Safety and Josh Allen would be Out of the League.

The Jet “coaches” on Offense are usually beyond horrific and most of their time seems to be used on covering up their own mistakes to save their own jobs and steal more paychecks.  “Coaching Up” players and making them better than what they are, they just don’t do that.

There’s qbs who come into the nfl and play well immediately.  Take Herbert.  His coach is a moron.  

Just now, fullblast said:

Guys who have never done the job are the only ones willing to come here.

People have been saying "Go get Ben Johnson for HC".. guys the hottest candidate out here and he's not coming into the JD / Rodgers s**tshow if he has any other options including high school guidance counselor. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Boyle playing represents progress. It signals the end of the Zach mistake. 

And that’s all it does.  It says they’re finally moving on.  And hopefully, that they’re willing to invest a day 2 pick in a qb.  With only that one pick.  Though, i would not be surprised if they turn a defensive asset into an offensive one

• Upvote 1