Our All World Elite defense is so overrated....

Beerfish

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Let’s check in on the Saints and @Beerfish‘s bubby Derek Carr….OH NO

IMG_4654.png

As opposed to being stuck with Alan Lazard for 3 more years at 11 million a crack and Nat Hackett for at least two more years and probably Bakhtiari on a 3 year deal of which he plays 2 games and missing out on Broderick Jones, a 2nd rounder last year and our 2nd rounder this year (which we could have used on a QB) and having Randall Cobb made special offensive assistant.

Some Jets fans: "Zac Wilson is the worst!   Give us even a medium level QB and we make the playoffs and probably win the super bowl with our all world defense!"

And also:  "Oh well I didn't say I wanted THAT medium level QB I really meant Garner minshew and Mike Devito!"

• Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As opposed to being stuck with Alan Lazard for 3 more years at 11 million a crack and Nat Hackett for at least two more years and probably Bakhtiari on a 3 year deal of which he plays 2 games and missing out on Broderick Jones, a 2nd rounder last year and our 2nd rounder this year (which we could have used on a QB) and having Randall Cobb made special offensive assistant.

Some Jets fans: "Zac Wilson is the worst!   Give us even a medium level QB and we make the playoffs and probably win the super bowl with our all world defense!"

And also:  "Oh well I didn't say I wanted THAT medium level QB I really meant Garner minshew and Mike Devito!"

3 YEARS A HUNDRED MILLLLLLL THEY ARE IN HELL

IMG_4655.jpeg

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Beerfish was awful quiet when the D was forcing 3+ turnovers and/or pitching 2nd half shutouts like 5x in the first half of the season.

Predictably he shows up to squawk now when the D isn’t playing perfect ball.

We can only win if the Defense scores. Think about how crazy that sounds. We need our defense to not just stop the other team, but to also score on behalf of the offense. lmao. You can't make this stuff up.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Looks like our D already gave up a td and then a fg at the end of the half.  If our D is elite, what is the falcons D?

Super Elite?

They are being outscored by their own offense 3-2.

They gave up a TD on a short field after the offense coughed it up in their own territory.

They also had an interception taken away on a terrible illegal contact penalty.

What game are you watching?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Looks like our D already gave up a td and then a fg at the end of the half.  If our D is elite, what is the falcons D?

Super Elite?

They've only given up 2 TDs in their last three games. Pretty decent.

• Upvote 2