Anybody else embarrassed to wear their Jets gear in public?

BP

not embarrassed but I do not buy anyhting new. Wear a hooded sweatshirt form the 80's with the simplistic JETS log on in.

Years ago was in a store and a guy says to me must be nice to be a JETS fan these days. This was the favre year and I think they were 8-3 at the time. Told him lots of time left so lets just wait and see what happens. As I am walking away he says yeah I get it I am a raiders fan. Then he adds if you wring out that sweatshirt I bet you get about a gallon of tears out of it.

Guy was so right 

• Haha 2

Haven't bought much new stuff (just a few generic Jets t-shirts) in a while but have no embarrassment at all in wearing it.  I found from wearing it that there are a lot more Jets fans out there than I thought (I'm in Central NJ).  My Jets gear wearing window does close though once the Jets season ends (full season, not just eliminated from playoff consideration).

On 12/7/2023 at 6:58 PM, BP said:

Come on guys lol I know I am 

Well then you aren’t a real fan then .     Or never been a Mets fan. Lol      If you’re  a true fan , you show your support no matter what your team record , or how many years they been bad .    Because when they do finally win , it will feel so much better.    No one like Patriot fans ( fair weather fans who go for the teams that are winning.( let’s see how many those fans  admit they are their fans when their team sucks now.

On 12/7/2023 at 8:42 PM, Integrity28 said:

I stopped buying our ugly gear 20 years ago. I was embarrassed because it looks corny, and I’m a grown man, not because the Jets suck.

Now are going to admit you wear a Raider uniform( cool uniform). .      It makes even crusher ( nice black uniform) look nice and slim. 

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Well then you aren’t a real fan then .     Or never been a Mets fan. Lol      If you’re  a true fan , you show your support no matter what your team record , or how many years they been bad .    Because when they do finally win , it will feel so much better.    No one like Patriot fans ( fair weather fans who go for the teams that are winning.( let’s see how many those fans  admit they are their fans when their team sucks now.

Yeah, I’m not a real fan. I’m a fake fan

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

That’s like God forbid your child had a defect.   What you going to be embarrassed by your own insecurities , than your child’s well being .   Hide them away too .   Comeon man be proud , and stop being a cat. 

lol /sarcasm. You feel that breeze over your head?