Tyreek bein tyreek

rangerous

Typical gold digger behavior.  They get pregnant for financial gain, claim that Hill’s voluntary 2.5k a month is not enough to raise a child - they need 10k.  120k a year to raise a kid LMAO.

So as it turns out, posting photos of yourself with a famous athlete on social media is not a job.  Put your kid in a daycare, get a job and get off Medicaid you f*cking bum.

It was their choice to conceive a child. Now they complain about more money because Hill makes $30mil a year.

Absolute bottom feeders.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

38 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Typical gold digger behavior.  They get pregnant for financial gain, claim that Hill’s voluntary 2.5k a month is not enough to raise a child - they need 10k.  120k a year to raise a kid LMAO.

So as it turns out, posting photos of yourself with a famous athlete on social media is not a job.  Put your kid in a daycare, get a job and get off Medicaid you f*cking bum.

It was their choice to conceive a child. Now they complain about more money because Hill makes $30mil a year.

Absolute bottom feeders.

Yes, the women are the problem.  Not the guy who is actually impregnating them.  Just unreal.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Absolute bottom feeders.

Interesting take.  Probably not too far off the mark.  I remember watching an episode of Ray Donovan where’s he’s a fixer for a wealthy player or some other celeb.  The guy gets it on with the girl and even wears a condom.  However, the girl attempts to steal the used condom to impregnate herself in the future.  Pretty slick.  The DNA don’t lie.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Jets Things said:

I'm not saying Hill is completely without blame, but get your head out of your ass. Women trap professional athletes like this all the time. 

As a adult male, you're sort of responsible for where you choose to place or not place your body parts, no?

I'm sure there will always be a subset of women out there looking for an easy payday regardless of whatever, but having a kid changes your freaking life forever.

This sounds ridiculous but IDK, maybe I'm just ignorant.

If Hill were a billionaire or something, yeah, I could see it.

His money could very well be gone within a few years after retirement like so many NFL players anyway.

Yup.  And athletes are dumb enough to fall for it.  Those women deserve every penny they can get.  Stupidity can be costly.
This is close to the most ignorant post you have ever made, sir.

They deserve every penny they can get? Why? Because they fooled someone, and now they "deserve" the money he earned?

It's one thing to hold people accountable it's another thing to say. Oh, you made a mistake, so let's let her bend you over for 120k a year for pampers and milk.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetspenguin said:

This is close to the most ignorant post you have ever made, sir.

They deserve every penny they can get? Why? Because they fooled someone, and now they "deserve" the money he earned?

It's one thing to hold people accountable it's another thing to say. Oh, you made a mistake, so let's let her bend you over for 120k a year for pampers and milk.

Tyreke wasnt fooled.  He has a bunch of baby mammas.  You guys are unreal thinking he is a victim here.

When you get a woman pregnant and you make x amount of dollars, you are going to pay the amount you owe.

These woman arent getting any more then what the law states based on his income.

• Upvote 2

Tyreke wasnt fooled.  He has a bunch of baby mammas.  You guys are unreal thinking he is a victim here.
When you get a woman pregnant and you make x amount of dollars, you are going to pay the amount you owe.
These woman arent getting any more then what the law states based on his income.
Did you see me use the word "victim "? I have no sympathy for his behavior, landing him in hot water. I just hate gold diggers

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

And am 1000% in support of child support. I just don't like how the system is unnecessarily slanted.

Pay what you are supposed to and not one penny more.

He is only going to pay what he is supposed to and not a penny more.  It is based on his income.

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Did you see me use the word "victim "? I have no sympathy for his behavior, landing him in hot water. I just hate gold diggers

Hill is no dummy.  Hes pulling tail hed never get unless he was a famous athlete. Unfortunately, the perks hes getting come w/ a major downside.

Hes playing the game and losing.  His fault.

He is only going to pay what he is supposed to and not a penny more.  It is based on his income.
It is partially based on income and partially based on how many other kids he has and how many other kids he is paying child support for. So yes, he should pay how his fair share, but to say that one parent should bear the financial burden of raising a child and the other should never get a job is insane.

Hill is no dummy.  Hes pulling tail hed never get unless he was a famous athlete. Unfortunately, the perks hes getting come w/ a major downside.
Did you see those chics? I'm sorry but any halfway decent guy can pull a broke Instagram chic looking for a free meal. They are 6's on a good day.

And yes, he should be smarter to protect his investment, but his stupidity doesn't mean someone else's deserves a huge portion of the pot because she spreads her legs.