Miami weather for Sunday

Greg555

7 hours ago, Falco21 said:

Weather has been nasty here for a few days but Sunday it shouldn't be raining beyond 12pm. 

Weather report could be wrong but we're all anticipating it's over Sunday mid morning. 

This is the relevant information 

There will be weather but it should be over by the game 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

Well Zach did pretty well in the rain last Sunday and against the Giants led the team in that final drive for the W. Usually it's the heat in Miami that opponents have the most probs with. 

Rain, Snow, Slippery is one thing ....40 MPH winds is quite another

47 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

In Miami now.   Don’t think they could have played if game was today gale force winds.   Like I was scared to pull the furniture in from the balcony for fear of being blown off the 25th floor.   Hopefully better tomorrow the weather for the Jets this year has been a microcosm of their season.  Complete dog excrement.  

This is a joke right. Gale force winds.. 

1 hour ago, Falco21 said:

Gusts over 40mph my ass 😂

Weather has been sucky but that is the furthest from the truth 

I posted gusts UP to 40 mph which is happening now as I post ... just checked again and it now projects for tomorrow gusts UP TO 36 mph. You do realize this is a up to the minute constantly changing  radar based site on actual weather stats and future projection based on those stats.  Maybe you didn't click on the link....

2 hours ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

In Miami now.   Don’t think they could have played if game was today gale force winds.   Like I was scared to pull the furniture in from the balcony for fear of being blown off the 25th floor.   Hopefully better tomorrow the weather for the Jets this year has been a microcosm of their season.  Complete dog excrement.  

It’s not that bad. The weather gets like this all the time, it’s just lasting longer then usual. 

10 hours ago, Jetkwondo said:

I posted gusts UP to 40 mph which is happening now as I post ... just checked again and it now projects for tomorrow gusts UP TO 36 mph. You do realize this is a up to the minute constantly changing  radar based site on actual weather stats and future projection based on those stats.  Maybe you didn't click on the link....

I don't care what the link says, I live here. I'm telling you, there's no gusts up to 40mph. That's a crazy amount of wind. 

Weather is already clearing up this morning. Rain should be gone in the next couple hours 

On 12/15/2023 at 3:19 PM, Falco21 said:

Weather has been nasty here for a few days but Sunday it shouldn't be raining beyond 12pm. 

Weather report could be wrong but we're all anticipating it's over Sunday mid morning. 

Weather broke early, not raining and wind isn’t bad.