This Just In! Nick Bawden is doing just fine

jetstream23

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I mean, not for nothing, but that’s the outfit she wears when she’s going to her husband’s football practice? “Oh let’s see… I’m going to be around 50 men who work with hubby? Yes, the skin tight one piece stripper thingy will do just fine!”

Yeah, she's thirsty.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I believe we've identified/established the reason.

Bawden.png

You can watch her on TIK Tok Jets are wasting a spot. Like I said this is problem with this organization we had wasted a roster spot on player like this guy who is used 3 times a year and last year Braxton Berrios. This organization should be trying to build a roster of the best players this guy couldnt even get a roster spot in the XFL. This is a NFL team not a charity.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Nick Bawden has made $3.75 million dollars in his career and has produced a total of 54 yards in offense over those four seasons. Allow me—a “sportswriter” who works in digital media and made $37,500 this year—to explain the great crime inflicted upon Nick Bawden by having to take a day off from work because of Aaron Rodgers.

Go ahead, make believe it’s Nick Bawden’s fault you went to a SUNY school for an English degree. 

• Haha 3

Per his wife on Twitter
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_12/IMG_9070.thumb.jpeg.5c2358ed795d32d5978505d0a3252a61.jpeg
NEWS: Fullback Nick Bawden who was cut yesterday by the #Jets will be back on the team today, per his wife Alexis. - @_MLFootball 
Good lord look at that bubble 🫧

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dear Santa,

Hi, it’s me Crushlove. I’m good, but I’d like to ask you to make this this come  true for my friend Joewilly12 this year. 

p.s. Yes, I’ll leave your f-ing cookies and milk alone for you this year, 

@joewilly12 if you are ever in jersey go to the short hills mall. You will have your pick  - but beware, maintenance costs are going to be high 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Nick Bawden has made $3.75 million dollars in his career and has produced a total of 54 yards in offense over those four seasons. Allow me—a “sportswriter” who works in digital media and made $37,500 this year—to explain the great crime inflicted upon Nick Bawden by having to take a day off from work because of Aaron Rodgers.

From her Tik Tok it looks like they live in a nice McMansion in Central NJ somewhere, which they paid for wiht his Jet earnings and what she makes on TikTok.  It would appear there is a lot of potential for her to make $ on TikTok.  Hopefully they do not move onto OnlyFans after his NFL career is over.  It would appear to be hanging on a thread.  

Everyone likes Bowden, and I would think there is an opportunity to build him into the offense more, like the 49ers do.  But maybe today’s NFL has nullified the FB.