Jets vs Commanders - The Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, Beerfish said:

There is a thread asking people if they wanted the jets to win this game, the vast majority of people said no they did not want them to win and it would be bad.

Got it. Thanks. Should have added “and those who agree with you” to “Only to you.”  😊

• Upvote 1

We need an owner who is smart enough not to make moves based on headlines and talking heads. He needs to hold people accountable for not having a plan when Aaron Rodgers went down. How many other qbs went down this season? How many were as bad as the Jets after? How many had no plans besides us? Robert Saleh's job is more secure than Bill Bellichecks. Laughable.

Have our QB scouts scouts been fired? Have we been able to develop a QB in the last 20 years? Have we had a coherent plan?

What does coaching for your job even mean? You mean he could have done this the entire time and only choose to try when his job was on the line? You see how that's worse.
Depends if you believe that ZW was forced on the coaches by the owner himself.

If Woody overruled JD on that one, how can he then hold JD accountable?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Brissett should have been starting this game, he played well in their last game and the Commanders just had to go back to Howell who stinks.

Riverboat Ron doesn’t care about getting a high pick; but he probably was mandated to start Howell.
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ausman said:

As a person of Italian heritage, I’m kinda sick of the whole Tommy Cutlets crap.  It’s embarrassing.  Especially his tool agent.

Definitely an insulting stereotypical gimmick.  Especially when veal parmigiana is way better than chicken parmigiana. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Origen said:

I have no idea.  Just an 11 year olds memory of the Fridge picking a guy up by the hips and carrying him into the end zone lol

I recall Fridge getting a TD in that SB against the Pats, and Walter Payton didn't get to score any points. I always thought that was cheesy considering it was a blowout, and Payton was the primary reason they were in the SB.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ausman said:

Only to you.

Other way around, man.   Take a good look, because apparently beating a lousy Washington team with zero stakes has given you amnesia…

Meaningful games:

Chargers 27  Jets 6

Raiders 16  Jets 12

Bills 32  Jets 6

Dolphins 34  Jets 13

Falcons 13  Jets 8

Jets 30  Texans 6

Dolphins 30  Jets 0

here come all the catch up calls by the refs. LOL. This sh*t is so rigged. The NFL picks and chooses who makes the playoffs and who doesn't. They once all the teams they jobbed out of the playoffs are done, they let them play so as to **** them even further out of draft picks. 

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Other way around, man.   Take a good look, because apparently beating a lousy Washington team with zero stakes has given you amnesia…

Meaningful games:

Chargers 27  Jets 6

Raiders 16  Jets 12

Bills 32  Jets 6

Dolphins 34  Jets 13

Falcons 13  Jets 8

Jets 30  Texans 6

Dolphins 30  Jets 0

No.  Unlike you and yours, I have no more faith in the draft than I do in any other aspect of the game.  After - oh — 50 years of Jets football, I’ve learned to celebrate every rare win.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1