Micheal Clemons was making sure no Browns fans left without a “F*** You”

AbstraKt

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I know we’re all looking for things to be outraged about but really, who cares? Stuff like this happens at most NFL games.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't recall this ever happening with the Patriots (who are the best coached team in the NFL).

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I know we’re all looking for things to be outraged about but really, who cares? Stuff like this happens at most NFL games.

Which is surprising to me considering I thought at least 3/4 of Jets fans wanted L's.  Now we're upset that our coach isn't getting upset about the L's, or that our players aren't yelling at each other and/or spiking their helmets into the stands.  

• Upvote 1

His sense of humor exceeds his performance on the field. 

It's funny but I expect that video will get to the NFL and he'll get fined. The NFL doesn't want players cursing out fans on the sideline. Speaks to the lack of discipline on the team that he thought that was ok. 

He should be saying this individually to all the Jets coaches, if anybody.

1 minute ago, rex-n-effect said:

His sense of humor exceeds his performance on the field. 

It's funny but I expect that video will get to the NFL and he'll get fined. The NFL doesn't want players cursing out fans on the sideline. Speaks to the lack of discipline on the team that he thought that was ok. 

He should be saying this individually to all the Jets coaches, if anybody.

Its not that serious 

39 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Looks tongue in cheek but how this is tolerated on the sideline is beyond me. 

For what it’s worth, I had seats behind the Jets’ bench for a game in Arizona in 2004 (to put it in perspective, Quincy Carter was the QB that day), and there were quite a bit of vocal Jets fans in that section.  When the Jets’ victory had been cemented, Jonathan Vilma stood in front of us and led us all in multiple J-E-T-S chants.  Mike Westhoff came over immediately and said something to Vilma, who suddenly put his helmet on and walked away.  I guess Westhoff thought it was disrespectful of Vilma to do that in another team’s stadium.  God knows what he would have said to Clemons last night, if he had noticed.

It’s definitely a different game now.  Personally, I can do without players crawling around on the ground like a dog after making a fairly routine play, but that’s the NFL in 2023.  Gastineau’s sack dance seems pretty tame by today’s standards.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MykePM said:

For what it’s worth, I had seats behind the Jets’ bench for a game in Arizona in 2004 (to put it in perspective, Quincy Carter was the QB that day), and there were quite a bit of vocal Jets fans in that section.  When the Jets’ victory had been cemented, Jonathan Vilma stood in front of us and led us all in multiple J-E-T-S chants.  Mike Westhoff came over immediately and said something to Vilma, who suddenly put his helmet on and walked away.  I guess Westhoff thought it was disrespectful of Vilma to do that in another team’s stadium.  God knows what he would have said to Clemons last night, if he had noticed.

It’s definitely a different game now.  Personally, I can do without players crawling around on the ground like a dog after making a fairly routine play, but that’s the NFL in 2023.  Gastineau’s sack dance seems pretty tame by today’s standards.

i get it that Westy is ancient and prob to some the game has passed him by but I would still take him as HC of this team starting today and better than the previous garbage we have trotted out over the years. 

• Upvote 1