****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

Just now, Bugg said:

Organizational muscle memory to do the worst thing possible for the long term benefit of the franchise. Games matter; lose, pathetically. Once they can't sniff the playoffs, suddenly competitive. 

It's almost as if it's by design. 

• Upvote 1

"Yeah Bill, we'd love to have you run our organization. One thing though; that imbecile son with the mullet, not so much. We could give him ...a job?...but not really football related. "Director of Facilities Management"? Does that work?" 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Organizational muscle memory to do the worst thing possible for the long term benefit of the franchise. Games matter; lose, pathetically. Once they can't sniff the playoffs, suddenly competitive. 

You're calling this game competitive? It's 6-3 against one of the worst teams in the league.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Jet fans live for the tank opportunities.

That’s a bit of a lazy take IMO.  None of us want the Jets to be in this situation.  But, it’s a situation of their own making.  Once early December rolled around and this team was stacking losses on losses it became clear the focus would start to become Draft positioning.

20 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

They sit and watch believing the guy they pick at 8 as opposed to 10 will turn the franchise around.

But I’ll agree with this about 99%.  Anybody who has followed this team for years knows that it rarely matters where they Draft.  It’s about WHO they Draft.  Zach at #2, Becton at #11, even guys like Vernon Gholston at #6….vs. Nick Mangold at #29, AVT at #14, Jermaine Johnson at #26, etc..  I’m with you, I find it almost meaningless whether they pick at #8 or #10.  The 10th best player in college football will SURELY be able to help the Jets….they just have to pick the right guy!

• Post of the Week 3

Knew I shoulda bet my paycheck that this team would think a win would mean something and show up.... I'm convinved these two field goals will make Breece and Wilson anticipate the New Year with way more fervor.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

This is such a glorious day for REAL JETS FANS!

WE FINALLY BEAT THE PATS AFTER 19 LOSSES IN A ROW!

I will certainly cherish this moment. And I will forever more have the love and respect of Kevin, who's opinion of me I value more than any thing else. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Dunnie said:

Knew I shoulda bet my paycheck that this team would think a win would mean something and show up.... I'm convinved these two field goals will make Breece and Wilson anticipate the New Year with way more fervor.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The pending free agents are already telling their agents to put the Jets at the top of the list, for sure.

• Haha 1