100 USERS!!!!!

TomShane

CONGRATS in just 2 days 100 posters...you may need some FULL time help...I hear some people got FIRED maybe they are loking for a job... :-k

BTW..I can recruit a GREAT wrtier for you..a local boy DIE HARD JET FAN...He probably viewed here already under an alias....but I will work him over..I am WONDER WOMAN!!! :-#

FEEL THE POWER!!!!

CONGRATS in just 2 days 100 posters...you may need some FULL time help...I hear some people got FIRED maybe they are loking for a job... :-k

BTW..I can recruit a GREAT wrtier for you..a local boy DIE HARD JET FAN...He probably viewed here already under an alias....but I will work him over..I am WONDER WOMAN!!! :-#

FEEL THE POWER!!!!

Does he have wiener dogs?

• 2 years later...
It's a very, very, very long story.

Funny thing is, people talk about him more now than a year ago, also when he was gone.

But by reading his final posts, he just disappeared off the face of this planet, I guess. The only thing I picked up is that he and Max went to high school together?

Funny thing is, people talk about him more now than a year ago, also when he was gone.

But by reading his final posts, he just disappeared off the face of this planet, I guess. The only thing I picked up is that he and Max went to high school together?

I do not think Max went to high school.

It was an all-boys school. They shared a dorm room. Anyone care to continue this?

Archived