Pick an upset this weekend

8 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I don’t trust Miami in that weather against the KC defense

I was going to play the Under in the KC/Mia game no matter what the weather.  I have $$$ down on under 44.  Wish I grabbed at 48 a few days ago.  Sub zero temps.  

I had a bet on Mia ML at +175, but I withdrew it, mainly because of Tua's record playing in cold weather. It's comical.

Now I see Mia ML is at +195.  At some point I'm going to take that.  

There is just no way that Mia should be anywhere near +200 for this game.   

IMO, you bet the under and if you're picking a side, go with the value... either take the points or preferably just take Miami ML.  If it hits +225, then I'm in for sure.

• Upvote 1

Surprised so many like the Fins. They’re toast imo. Charmin ultra soft never show up in a big spot. The idea that they gagged at home against the Bills after getting annihilated by the Ravens are are now going in the road in 40 below weather to beat the NFLs reigning dynasty? I’d be shocked.

Rams are 7-1 since the BYE with their only loss an OT road loss (on a punt return the house) against the Ravens. Not sure why are aren’t getting more love as a real contender in the NFC. Plus the Lions finally winning the NFC North and losing at home to the QB they traded away feels like the sort of dick punch horrible thing that will happen to them. Give me the Rams.

Browns over the Texans:   Jets dished up the blueprint to beat Stroud with our D.   I am not sold on Flacco doing well but I think the Browns will crush Stroud like the jets did.

KC over the Dolphins but this game is a total toss up could go either way.  I still believe in Mahommes.

Bills will crush the Steelers very easily.

Cowboys over the Packers, Cowboys have a good O and D and will make it tough on Love.

Rams over the Lions in an upset, the reason?  Mike LaFleu.....no because their RB (Kyren Williams) might be the most underrated RB in the league right now and will run wild.

Eagles over the Bucs, people have written the Eagles totally off, big mistake, they have an easy first playoff game and will just get better.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trotter said:

I know @Beerfish typically does a game thread so I am not stepping on him.

Curious what upset(s) this weekend you feel has a real shot

For me it is the Rams beating the Lions and the Fins beating the Chiefs

The Chiefs are doing it with mirrors.  They are not a good team.  The Fins should beat the Chiefs.

While I would love the Rams to beat the Lions, I don't see it.  The Rams are an underrated team for sure, but I think the Lions are legit.

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

Might want to reconsider the Fins over the Chiefs.  0 degrees and 12-15 mph winds in KC expected at kickoff.  If the Dolphins find a way to win in those conditions, they just might be something special this year.

image.png

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It goes against the #EnemiesList but I want the Packers to beat the Cowboys so McCarthy gets fired.

The enemy of t0m shanes enemy is my friend, Derrick Carr, JSN, Mike McCarthy, Brian Cutekunst, cuddly puppies

The Art of war!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Might want to reconsider the Fins over the Chiefs.  0 degrees and 12-15 mph winds in KC expected at kickoff.  If the Dolphins find a way to win in those conditions, they just might be something special this year.

image.png

Know what the temperature was in Edmonton this morning?  -41 C (-42F)  that is without wind chill.  It's a balmy -30 F right now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Know what the temperature was in Edmonton this morning?  -41 C (-42F)  that is without wind chill.  It's a balmy -30 F right now.

Makes the -3 high (pre-windchill) that I am expecting Monday seem tropical.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

That’s crazy, and it’s only early January. Stay warm or keep drinking, or both.

I had two appointments today that I could not miss or postpone.  Glad I got a new battery for my truck this fall.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Lith said:

image.png

That makes perfect sense but there is something about the chiefs that doesn’t sit right and the fins might have that something special of course I cant watch it because of damn peacock

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

enjoy

one of life's greatest pleasures is boarding a plane in freezing cold snow and landing in 85 and sunny

Heck yes!  That was my family last February going from Buffalo to landing in Turks & Caicos was wild!  Ending up back in Buffalo a week later suuuucked.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

You switched from the Giants to the Jets? 😆 Certainly can’t call you a front runner!

Ya when I was 10 lol.. you won’t believe why.. lol.. i watched Jeff hostetler.. come in and lead giants .. he was a tough son of bitch.. Phil sims on the other was the biggest weakest little vagina in his older days.. but giants still chose him over hostetler.. It was almost like jets choosing zach over rodgers simply for loyalty lol.. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Trotter said:

I agree with both of your choices. I'm most confident in the Dolphins beating the Chiefs.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I agree with both of your choices. I'm most confident in the Dolphins beating the Chiefs.

I like the lions story and do wish them well but Campbell scares me a bit

he is a risk taker and while that can be fun, it can easily lose you a playoff game

i think McKay out coaches him here and that is the difference 

the fins / just something- regarding the chiefs maybe they miss bienemi more than people thiught

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trotter said:

I like the lions story and do wish them well but Campbell scares me a bit

he is a risk taker and while that can be fun, it can easily lose you a playoff game

i think McKay out coaches him here and that is the difference 

the fins / just something- regarding the chiefs maybe they miss bienemi more than people thiught

I think you're right. The Chiefs tried to add Eric Bienemy to their staff before the playoffs and were blocked by the Commanders. 

3 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

BOLD PREDICTION- Tomlin and the Steelers roll Buffalo and McDermott gets fired.

I hope not only because the Steelers fans are the most arrogant and a playoff win woukd make them even worse

if they do win their fanbase will still want to fire tomlin

dumbasses

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I would enjoy that so much if that happened.

I can see this happening mainly because I think teams started overlooking Buffalo during the second half of the season.  A seven seed in the playoffs won’t make that mistake.  Also, the weather is going to be horrible so it’s gonna be won in the trenches which I think evens things out a lot.   

17 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

BOLD PREDICTION- Tomlin and the Steelers roll Buffalo and McDermott gets fired.

Out of the 6 games this weekend, 3 coaches could lose their jobs

mcdermott, McCarthy and siriani

that is bizzare

6 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Miami upsets KC.

I think this is a good one . I think Miami has a very good shot here , they are every bit as good as KC this year , with or without the weather conditions. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Shocked bucs aren’t favorites now ha.. never seen a team take such a dive to end the yr as eagles.

Go back and check your NYJ history… we lost our final 5 games to go from from 10-1 to 10-6. (We won a playoff game though)

• Upvote 1