Pick an upset this weekend

10 hours ago, Trotter said:

i know it is going to be 0 in KC but I really hope McDaniel wears those capri pants and boat shoes

clothes - @Jetsfan80

Capri pants?  WTF Trots, Have you no fashion sense?
They’re called joggers. @southparkcpa tears up some of the nicest courses in Charlotte wearing his, paired with a light weight golf hoodie when it gets chilly down here in SC.

It’s 2024 buddy. Throw out those baggy grey sweatpants you picked up on sale at Kohls 5 years ago and get yourself a pair of slim fit joggers. The women in Trader Joe’s will be all over you!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

They’re called joggers. @southparkcpa tears up some of the nicest courses in Charlotte wearing his, paired with a light weight golf hoodie when it gets chilly down here in SC.

It’s 2024 buddy. Throw out those baggy grey sweatpants you picked up on sale at Kohls 5 years ago and get yourself a pair of slim fit joggers. The women in Trader Joe’s will be all over you!

I couldn't do those women justice...  I'm too busy trying to get my handicap down to worry about sex. :)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Still capris in jersey my brother

a bit out of my fashion sense I am Canali, Armani, Ted baker and zanella

hope all is going good wgat are the picks today?

26 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I always assumed capris were a label for women's clothing. They drop just below the knees. I guess that's an old fashioned term. Do you also call denim jeans dungarees? lol

25 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I’m tired of the Chiefs. They’re the only one of the 4 teams playing today I don’t want to see advance, but I’m going to either load up on them at -4.5. or go with my heart and use Miami and Houston in in a small tease.
Right now I’m leaning toward my wallet though and just taking KC.

13 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I always assumed capris were a label for women's clothing. They drop just below the knees. I guess that's an old fashioned term. Do you also call denim jeans dungarees? lol

Your not being a Smartass - it’s all good

i used the term capri because that is what they reminded me of

please understand i am not making fun of the look in any way I actually like it but could never pull it off

eo me it looks great on McDaniel and fits the Miami style.

thst ys why I was hoping he would wear them but in zero degrees doubt that is happening 

not a big jeans guy but yes growing up they were dungarees 😀

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m tired of the Chiefs. They’re the only one of the 4 teams playing today I don’t want to see advance, but I’m going to either load up on them at -4.5. or go with my heart and use Miami and Houston in in a small tease.
Right now I’m leaning toward my wallet though and just taking KC.

Good luck

i have been fins ml all week so have to stay

weather points the other way but just a gut feeling

i do want to go Houston but does the rook qb come back to earth against that defense

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Good luck

i have been fins ml all week so have to stay

weather points the other way but just a gut feeling

i do want to go Houston but does the rook qb come back to earth against that defense

Dolphins are at +195.  It hit +200 for a bit yesterday.  I had it at +170 earlier in the week but withdrew the bet (Love MGM...  no vig ).    Sub zero temp or not, there is no way that the Dolphins should be +200.  Every cent of value is on the Dolphins.

I'll wait to see the line movement today.  It's hard to bet on the ML when you think they are going to lose...  but +200?  

• Upvote 3

How f**king annoying are these pop ups here with the Rodgers-Kimmel sh*t and a bunch of internet nobodies talking nonsense?
I think I’ve left about 5-6 posts in the last 3 days because I’m so sick of the site freezing since they appeared.

(and no… I’m not paying to go ad free)

Tampa/Philly

Eagles defense is hurting really bad. Blankenship most likely out.  Backup safeties in play.  Eagles have a piss poor pass rush as of late. Very poor.   AJB is OUT!   

Posted 1/13/2024 11:03 am EST
Philadelphia Eagles WR A.J. Brown (knee) will be ruled out for the wild-card game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per sources on Saturday, Jan. 13.

A peak at Hurts throwing hand:
e651ce3cce8c474585524dd121805b64

The Eagles defense is not good.  I surely don't love the Buccaneers either. Mayfield is hurt.  Slayton will be all over Evans.

tough game to pick

20 hours ago, Trotter said:

I know @Beerfish typically does a game thread so I am not stepping on him.

Curious what upset(s) this weekend you feel has a real shot

For me it is the Rams beating the Lions and the Fins beating the Chiefs

Fins are not beating the Chiefs in this weather... And rams and Bucs will win as upsets

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Tiger golfed better when he was getting laid every 9 holes. 

Early in his career... the stories were that his dad Earl would be banging groupies in the Winnebago van they used on tour in his 1st years.

No wonder he was the way he was, imagine knowing your dad is banging women (not your mom) during your tournaments.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:55 PM, slimjasi said:

I like the Texans at home against the Browns. 

Lots of reasons:

everyone is on Cleveland

the browns already won in Houston (with Stroud out) - hard to do that twice without just being vastly superior

Cleveland’s defense is nowhere near as good on the road as it is at home 

the Texans have the better QB and are at home where Stroud has been excellent 

give me the home dog to cover and win outright 

Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

• Post of the Week 1

On 1/12/2024 at 2:08 PM, BigRy56 said:

Packers over Cowboys. Lock it in

On 1/12/2024 at 3:19 PM, RoadFan said:

I think Dallas has a meltdown and Packers win.

I think Bucs win.

Many want to rule out Miami because of the freezing temperature and wind.  The Dolphins run the ball well, and it is VERY hard to throw in those conditions.  They might win in KC.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:52 AM, jamesr said:

Packers. More due to the Cowboys than the Packers, but that's my pick

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

On 1/13/2024 at 11:15 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

My upset picks:

Bucs over Eagles 

Packers over Cowboys

Rams over Lions

I knew it… 😎

• Upvote 2