Aaron Rodgers fires Adrian Griffen as HC of Bucks midway through first season of 30-13 team.

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

It's remarkable how the entire fan base has turned on a guy who did nothing but bring positivity and hope to the org before suffering an injury through no fault of his own.

Can't wait to see the posts when he comes back next year and we have a playoff (and hopefully more) year. Most folks on this board don't deserve to be part of it.  

I’ve been taking down names and I’ll berate every last one of them mercilessly.

We’re in store for the greatest Jets season in 15 years and I’ll make sure that none of them are able to partake.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Untouchable said:

We’re in store for the greatest Jets season in 15 years and I’ll make sure that none of them are able to partake.

I'll tag in on this. I can't tell you how many times I've logged in the last few months and have fought the urge to respond to the stupidity with something akin to "I better not catch you being happy or cheering for rodgers when we make a run next year". Instead I've mostly just lurked or stayed off the board completely. 

51 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

It's remarkable how the entire fan base has turned on a guy who did nothing but bring positivity and hope to the org before suffering an injury through no fault of his own.

Can't wait to see the posts when he comes back next year and we have a playoff (and hopefully more) year. Most folks on this board don't deserve to be part of it.  

We don't hate AR8, we hate AR8's Achilles 

5 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

and wait till JD and Saleh get 4 year extensions after we make the playoffs. this place will lose there minds. 

5 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

It’s misplaced anger 

People are fed up with the constant losing and Rodgers being immediately hurt after a summer of unprecedented hype in Jet land was as big of a trigger as we’ve ever had for our rage. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, doitny said:

and wait till JD and Saleh get 4 year extensions after we make the playoffs. this place will lose there minds. 

If we make the playoffs, 90% of this board will be just fine with that and will be talking about what moves we need to make to finish the deal and win a ring. Fans are fickle. 

8 hours ago, Untouchable said:

8 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

YES!!!!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Don't get me wrong, because I have always thought AR was one of the best in the league, just like we all would have loved to have Farve and Marino drafted for this franchise. At 40 however it was a bad trade, and didn't help the direction the JETS were going. I posted this in another thread a while back. Just because Zach was a bad pick, didn't have to kill the franchise. This team was a good HC and QB  away from doing something special. JD's worst mistakes were not trading back with SF when he had the chance, or getting us a competent backup and lastly choosing StairMaster to be our HC. We all laughed at Dan Campbell press conferences when the Lions hired him, I remember reading some of the threads... How's that turned out. We can never seem to pick the main components of the team correctly.

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2024 at 5:22 PM, Untouchable said:

Jets fans now using silly ass shooty hoops to discredit Aaron Rodgers.

I hope he retires and you smoothbrains get 17 games of Brett Rypien. Followed by the inevitable next failed draft pick at QB and clusterf*ck of a regime.

I hope that f**k retires too, preferably before the draft.