~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If the Jets pick the Samoan tackle and Rodgers stays healthy, the Jets are basically the dumber version of the Lions

Or the 1st round game breaker TE. Same same.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

In a couple of hours, the Lions could very easily be ahead 1-0 in SB appearances in the past 50 years, as compared to the Jets.

You don't hang banners for SB appearances. Best Detroit can do is keep pace in the real world 

• WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Stop calling them Cats. (Real men aren’t cat lovers…)🤮

Real men don't care what chumps think.

I honestly think it's hilarious when guys with soft hands and careers spent in offices try to tell me what "tough" is.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I have 2, and they bring more joy to me and my wihfe than an ignorant f*cking “dog person” could possibly imagine...  

only thing worse than cats that could care less who their owner is is an outraged cat person.  😎

• Upvote 2

Dan Campbell and Holmes had a vision for how they wanted to build their football team and have managed to see it through.
The Jets hired a fraud whose team-building philosophy was “all gas, no brake” and the geniuses in charge somehow still hired him .

The problem is the Jets hierarchy not as smart as the fans on this board and see through the frauds lousy coaching. Ultimately, it’s the real fans who suffer.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

He accosted the offensive lineman. It wouldn't have been a PF if there was a false start. 

It happens every week.  Someone jumps and bowls over a lineman.  I don't care, but its the first time I have seen the call.