Russini and Rosenblatt: 2023 Jets a dysfunctional mess; Saleh paranoid, Hackett lazy, Zach a tittybaby

Just now, y2k8 said:

This article is a big meh for me.

Biggest issue is that this organization still leaks like the Titanic post-iceberg.

Yeah. Was expecting more information. Not much in there other than Woody reads Twitter. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

The main issue is pretty obvious…Woody.

The owner being influenced by fans on Twitter and then confronting staff is crazy. How can an organization function like that? That shows a lack of trust. I’d be paranoid as hell if I was Saleh and JD. What a sh*t show.

Dude i rather the drunk idiots on Twitter run this org over the egotistical losers we have now! 

And at least we know our voices are being heard by the owner, I love woody for this tbh we have complete knuckle dragging idiots running this team 

• Upvote 3

My only question here is what have the Jets done to Russini to make her so angry?  She’s been doubling and tripling down on this stuff since the Zach reluctant to play report.  Really, she’s been the only one continuously doubling down on this.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1

Guys really read all the bullet points in the OP and plz somebody tell me how TF we are competing with any of the top teams in our division??

The HC, GM , OC are completely clueless and terrified of New York

And everyone is pearl clutching at woody listening to the fans - idk why anyone is surprised this is how he’s always operated 

• Upvote 2

Shocking. Team loses HOF starting qb and has issues, news at 10.

You can copy and paste this article to any other team's fanboard that had a bad year with a sh*t qb.

Just so happens this team 100% relied on the qb to set the culture and win a lot of games. Of course it will fall apart when he's gone. Of course Hackett and Saleh stink, we already knew that. Of course woody is meddlesome, we already knew that. I love how some are shocked and appalled by this. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Maybe.  
The story makes him out to be a victim.  
He only refused to play after they told him he wasn’t going to be on the team anymore.  

After all of Saleh’s attempts to find the leak, it’s disturbing that there were 30+ sources for this article. 

30 sources and nothing really was said here. Saleh seems to be a phony, but we kind of knew that already. 

• Sympathy 1