Tyron Smith Will Become FA

6 hours ago, PackersNation said:

What window? You are aware Aarons turns 41 in December, and the last time he played a season he looked like complete crap and a quality Packers roster missed the playoffs because of him.

Good luck with all that!

Thank you!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, neckdemon said:

no comma required after Bakh and you are missing an apostrophe in the word players. idiot....

should probably have put "that" after names also, it sounds better at the very least. 

It wasn't a grammar lesson fool. It was calling out idiots who still spell Rodgers with no D after he has been in the league since 2005.

David Bakhtiari has also come to expect actual NFL fans to spell his last name correctly. 

Dave's beautiful family deserves the same respect.

Felix-Ann-Bakhtiari.webp.0f0c7d48161f8e41ece3ce2e973b7bd9.webp

• Post of the Week 1

21 hours ago, PackersNation said:

It wasn't a grammar lesson fool. It was calling out idiots who still spell Rodgers with no D after he has been in the league since 2005.

David Bakhtiari has also come to expect actual NFL fans to spell his last name correctly. 

If you're going to be a pedantic assclown about spelling on a football forum....you probably shouldn't f*ck up your grammar in the post you do it in you dolt. 

Just use Google for the words in this post you likely don't understand.  Lol

• Haha 1

Oh good, they are still just butthurt over me and obsessing. "Hey, is this guy here to pick on my precious little Jets?"

I thought they may try to say Frankie Bakhtiari's ankles are dirty or something rude like that.

I've sat next to Frankie at a few training camp practices on Ray Nitschke Field over the years. I can report that her ankles are only dirty while walking in the sand. Frankie is a splendid individual. 

1 hour ago, PackersNation said:

Oh good, they are still just butthurt over me and obsessing. "Hey, is this guy here to pick on my precious little Jets?"

I thought they may try to say Frankie Bakhtiari's ankles are dirty or something rude like that.

I've sat next to Frankie at a few training camp practices on Ray Nitschke Field over the years. I can report that her ankles are only dirty while walking in the sand. Frankie is a splendid individual. 

Why exactly are you here? Shouldn't you be cow tipping? BTW, cheese curds are overrated. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Why exactly are you here? Shouldn't you be cow tipping? BTW, cheese curds are overrated. 

Only people who have never stepped foot in Wisconsin would think "tipping cows" is a thing. You may want to discuss "cows" with people from Texas. I think you are confused on which state has 5 million cows.

And I am here for the same reason you are. I love football. I was on a Chargers forum the other day. Stop thinking everyone here needs to be a Jets fan.

I don't eat a lot of "cheese curds." Are you trying to slam the fried curds or the plain? If I did partake I would for sure only eat the non-fried curds. You seem to care more about "cheese curds" than most people I encounter. To each their own I guess.

21 minutes ago, PackersNation said:

Only people who have never stepped foot in Wisconsin would think "tipping cows" is a thing. You may want to discuss "cows" with people from Texas. I think you are confused on which state has 5 million cows.

And I am here for the same reason you are. I love football. I was on a Chargers forum the other day. Stop thinking everyone here needs to be a Jets fan.

I don't eat a lot of "cheese curds." Are you trying to slam the fried curds or the plain? If I did partake I would for sure only eat the non-fried curds. You seem to care more about "cheese curds" than most people I encounter. To each their own I guess.

You really think its over with Aron or is he at least middle of the pack? Honest question

18 hours ago, PackersNation said:

Can you idiots at least spell Bakhtiari correctly?

You can abbreviate it to Bakh, if you are having problems remembering how to spell all the players names you dream of acquiring while dumpster diving in Green Bay.

Oh yea?, you just wait till Slats wakes up covered in suntan lotion, sand and her personal lubricant! He will show you! 

4 hours ago, PackersNation said:

10/10 troll job.  Kudos!   

(seriously)

1 hour ago, PackersNation said:

I actually had a cheese curd for the first time a couple of years ago.  It was pretty good. 

Btw, I hope you stick around on this forum.  I enjoy your trolling.  It makes things more fun around here. 

Supposedly this is a deep draft, btw, and you have our 2nd rounder.  You already had a deep playoff run last year.  You guys might really be set up for a being an NFC powerhouse going forward.  And if the Bears play their cards right (with all of those draft picks), that Bears/Pack rivalry could really be rekindled.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I had to go to Wisconsin?

The company I worked for acquired another company that did the same type of business and I was tasked with going out and learning how the day to day business worked. I had the distinct pleasure of working directly with a Neanderthal married couple that ran the "office". Everyone referred to them as "Mr. & Mrs. Shawn" 😬

Mr. Shawn sent me an instant message some months later after he realized I had written software to replace most of the Wisconsin employees and that was the intent of my trip. He told me he was going to kill me.

Anyway, Wisconsin, real nice place.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, PackersNation said:

This site is hard enough to filter out the dumb ass jet fans, now you come here with your royal attitude and want people to bow. Do yourself a favor and f*ck off out of here. No one cares what youre talking about. Trust me

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

There's no such thing as cow tipping. It's a proven fact. I was lead to believe that going "cow tipping" is code for something.

I actually had a cheese curd for the first time a couple of years ago.  It was pretty good. 
Btw, I hope you stick around on this forum.  I enjoy your trolling.  It makes things more fun around here. 
Supposedly this is a deep draft, btw, and you have our 2nd rounder.  You already had a deep playoff run last year.  You guys might really be set up for a being an NFC powerhouse going forward.  And if the Bears play their cards right (with all of those draft picks), that Bears/Pack rivalry could really be rekindled.
I was bummed when GB lost to SF. Love really spit the bit.

6 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
6 hours ago, PackersNation said:

There's no such thing as cow tipping. It's a proven fact. I was lead to believe that going "cow tipping" is code for something.

I heard that the Wisconsin version of cow tipping is leaving a little extra on the table, for @PackersNation’s girlfriend, at Green Bay Massage and Spa, on 5th. Just a rumor. 

• Sympathy 1

On 3/2/2024 at 12:58 PM, neckdemon said:

This guy's hasn't had a fully healthy season since 2015. And past 4 seasons have been the worst of them all for his availability. WE DO NOT NEED TO WASTE MONEY ON ANOTHER INJURY PRONE OLINEMAN!!!!

He led the entire league in pass protection last year - he's not that old and played 13 games last year. He's still elite.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, PackersNation said:

I went to Lambeau in 2014 I think when the Jets played there. Fans were nice which makes me question if you are actually from there. 

I'm here to discuss football without being belligerent and insulting people, so I don't  think we are here for the same reason. 

The cheese curds I had were basically mozzarella sticks with yellow cheese.  

2 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

He led the entire league in pass protection last year - he's not that old and played 13 games last year. He's still elite.

he's played 28/66 possible games the past 4 years. he hasn't played a full season since 2015. Injury prone isn't what this team needs any more of

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

he's played 28/66 possible games the past 4 years. he hasn't played a full season since 2015. Injury prone isn't what this team needs any more of

While T.Smith does have a substantial injury history, its seems to me like some Jet fans simply dont understand just how dire the Jets O-line situation is. 

They absolutely positively HAVE to get a LT and RT in FA. With Rodgers coming off a bad injury and no longer as mobile as he used to be, the Jets need two veteran starters. They can't rely on a rookie, they can't rely on the depth guys like Mitchell or Warren stepping up. They need a LT and a RT in FA. They cannot be too picky to make sure all the boxes are checked. If they can get Tyron Smith, they absolutely should. He is easily one of the top OTs available in FA and he is a legit LT, a position we desperately need and will most likely not be able to address at 10 in the draft - i.e. Alt and Fashanu will probably be gone. If he gets hurt they should make sure they have some adequate depth. Most other FA T's have injuries on their resumes as well. And very few actually have a record of quality play on the left side. 

The one wildcard here is AVT. If they decide to plug him in at RT, I think it relieves some of the pressure of acquiring two quality OTs. Finding two starting caliber guards is much, much easier in FA. And its something that will allow them to go into the draft with more flexibility because they won't have the same immediate need. 

10 hours ago, bicketybam said:
16 hours ago, PackersNation said:

in Wisconsin it is...

On 3/2/2024 at 10:46 PM, Tooooon said:

These dipsh*t Packer fans ruining my “be mad at all things Jets” vibe.  Maybe they can get together with Raiderholic and jerk each other off?

Makes sense given that they are Davante Adams Eskimo brothers.