Tyron Smith Will Become FA

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Bahktiari is worse than Smith, more injury prone and played 13 games the last 3 years to Smiths 28 games.

I disagree that he’s a worse play.

Bakh has missed more games but for the same (single) knee injury that might be cleared up from a recent surgery, and he’ll likely come on an extremely team friendly deal (i.e., 1 year $5-6M). If we sign him at all, it’ll be because medicals check out.

Smith has missed multiple games because of multiple injuries, to his: ankle, knee, hamstring, and back. He’s probably looking to cash in or play for a contender (I’m guessing $22-25M+ per year).

Signing Bakh means we can afford another top-FA OL, and a pricey WR.

LT: Bakhtiari/ Warren
LG: AVT
OC: Tippmann     
RG:  Onwenu
RT: JC Latham  
+Calvin Ridley

—————

LT: Bakhtiari/ Warren
LG: AVT
OC: Tippmann     
RG: Fuaga
RT: Trent Brown   

+ Mike Evans

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

advantage of the Rodgers window?

What window? You are aware Aarons turns 41 in December, and the last time he played a season he looked like complete crap and a quality Packers roster missed the playoffs because of him.

Good luck with all that!

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

All bills eventually come due. The Saints, for example, are f*cked.

This is fair but I also feel like people have been saying this about the Saints for a decade at least

12 minutes ago, PackersNation said:

What window? You are aware Aarons turns 41 in December, and the last time he played a season he looked like complete crap and a quality Packers roster missed the playoffs because of him.

Good luck with all that!

He was a middle of the pack QB playing half the season with a broken thumb in his throwing hand and a bunch of rookies at wr. Also had a sh*t defense.

His ability to stay healthy is a question mark but if he is we have a good shot with this defense, g Wilson and breece hall. Probably adding a top wr too.

Don't you have some cows to tip?

What are you even doing on a Jets forum in the dead of the off-season in a Tyron smith thread ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He was a middle of the pack QB playing half the season with a broken thumb in his throwing hand and a bunch of rookies at wr. 

I saw every snap Aaron ever took in the NFL. Aaron was once a great QB. That ship has sailed. He was washed in 2022. Sorry kiddo, you know nothing about Aaron or his career. He is done. And you are just a little fanboy delusionally dreaming about a 40+ year old QB still being great. It's not reality in ANY WAY SHAPE or FORM.

Don't trust me, trust the Packers who have a good record of knowing when QBs are washed. Ask yourself why the Packers are ecstatic he is gone.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PackersNation said:

I saw every snap Aaron ever took in the NFL. Aaron was once a great QB. That ship has sailed. He was washed in 2022. Sorry kiddo, you know nothing about Aaron or his career. He is done. And you are just a little fanboy delusionally dreaming about a 40+ year old QB still being great. It's not reality in ANY WAY SHAPE or FORM.

Don't trust me, trust the Packers who have a good record of knowing when QBs are washed. Ask yourself why the Packers are ecstatic he is gone.

So he went from back to back league MVPs to completely washed and it had nothing to do with playing with a broken thumb on his throwing hand and losing davante.

Seems perfectly reasonable 👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PackersNation said:

Can you idiots at least spell Bakhtiari correctly?

You can abbreviate it to Bakh, if you are having problems remembering how to spell all the players names you dream of acquiring while dumpster diving in Green Bay.

Bahhhhhhh 

• Haha 2

Injury history but he’s been ready for every playoff game and his injuries are never major season-enders….more of the handful of game variety. Not ideal but with what’s available and given that he is a top pass blocking LT in the league still he should be priority #1

• Upvote 1

You can abbreviate it to Bakh, if you are having problems remembering how to spell all the players names you dream of acquiring while dumpster diving in Green Bay.

Ohhhh is this like a spelling bee contest. Sending out emergency post to @T0mShane

• Haha 3

Ok spelling bee chapion. here's some words to practice to defend your spelling bee title.

Good luck with all that!
I can still see Breece Hall running away from your defense!

2 hours ago, PackersNation said:

no comma required after Bakh and you are missing an apostrophe in the word players. idiot....

should probably have put "that" after names also, it sounds better at the very least. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The Jets don't have enough training tables 

Didn't you read the report card? 😝

I meant Laken Tomlinsons locker.  One last payday before mailing it in.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Gigantic Robot Jox looking braces on every single one of his joints...not a red flag at all.

the last time Tyron Smith made it through a complete season was 2015 

9 seasons ago 

2 hours ago, PackersNation said:

go **** yourself

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, PackersNation said:

Good luck with all that!

These dipsh*t Packer fans ruining my “be mad at all things Jets” vibe.  Maybe they can get together with Raiderholic and jerk each other off?

• Haha 2