How bad will JD strike out in free agency?

12 hours ago, neckdemon said:

No he's not. He's dumpster diving. He's a fat piece of crap

are you kidding we picked up two lineman that can not only hold blocks for passing but they have some of the longest times of stopping pressure on average int he league. both lineman are perfect for what looks like the a great funning first football team using these guys to pull. And he didnt come close to breaking the bank to do it. 

It just shocks me how bad of a take people can give, all while trashing the guy literally doing what needs to be done. 

our number one issue was fix the line for breece and protect rodgers,with tippman and avt plus moses and simpson we have two guys from winning programs and can be healthy. I mean wtf are you talking about.

Then you just go to fat joke give it a rest troll. Great job Joe Douglas cant wait to see what you do next and thank you for finally getting woody to back off wilson. Im not excited about tyrod as our starter but as our back i love it. Great job again. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

JD scrap heap shopping all JAG’s

Jets think they find the hidden gems every year. 

simpson and moses seem to be alot more that jags. They have great stats from last year holding pass blocks and pulling. Seems to me perfect fits for a run heavy offense. I mean if you do no research or or pay attention I guess you can fall into the whole who are these guys type of thing, but our line needed help and we got the exact type of player that can help hall get space to move and protect aaron rodgers. These are great moves especially when paired up with tippman taking the next step and avt being healthy. 

Lets not forget healthy, these two guys will play the whole season, man that feels good just to say. 

THen throw a highly touted drafted rookie that can back up or start rotationally, man we have the best line in years. 

I love joes work so far. not sure how you can be so pessimistic like the rest of these people.

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

last year.

In all fairness, while they did move down via a pick swap with the Packers in the Rodgers deal, I don't think that's the type of trade down he was referring to (day of draft)

On 3/13/2024 at 5:05 AM, neckdemon said:

No he's not. He's dumpster diving. He's a fat piece of crap

There isn't a big enough head shake emoji for this.....

Let me guess: Someone brings home a 49/50 on a math test and you focus on the one missed answer, ama right?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/9/2024 at 11:54 AM, Sammybighead said:

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being last years free agent crop, how bad does JD wiff? 

We gonna lose huff, end up with the corpse if bhaktiari, and if we're really good little boys and girls, maybe just maybe he'll treat us to obj or Hollywood brown.

I don't have a good feeling at all

What's your thoughts?

My freezing cold takes were lol

I let my battered jets fan syndrome effect me. 

I never thought he could close the likes of Tyron and Tyrod. 

a lot of work to do but we are a week into the offseason and the o-line has 3 new starters and a legit backup QB. 

cautiously optimistic 

• Upvote 1