How bad will JD strike out in free agency?

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being last years free agent crop, how bad does JD wiff? 

We gonna lose huff, end up with the corpse if bhaktiari, and if we're really good little boys and girls, maybe just maybe he'll treat us to obj or Hollywood brown.

I don't have a good feeling at all

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Ugh 2
  • More Ugh 2

5 minutes ago, section314 said:

I’m sure we will make our calls but what on God’s good earth could possibly be a selling point to come here? Not $, because in the past few years guys have signed elsewhere for less. This is a toxic organization around the league.

This 

The coaches don’t even want to be here. 

We should have reset when the season ended, now we are getting new uni’s with this same old molding regime stink on it.

Idiot Facepalm GIF

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

If they don’t cut/restructure/get a salary concession from Mosley and JFM and potentially others I don’t expect them to do anything day 1 and possibly day 2. 

if they can clear another 10 million I think they get a guard possibly a tackle from the top 10 available at their position. 

they don’t need to spray a bunch of money around, get 3 guys on offense. Some combination of OT, OG, WR. 

backup QB is the wild card.  That’s probably a day 5 thing. Honestly wouldn’t hate Flacco lol 

1 hour ago, Sammybighead said:

We gonna lose huff, end up with the corpse if bhaktiari, and if we're really good little boys and girls, maybe just maybe he'll treat us to obj or Hollywood brown.

I’m thinking about printing out your thread on paper, so I could wipe my butt with it

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sammybighead said:

Most of their signings will be in the second wave of free agency.

So with that said, everyone here is going to lose their minds.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Terry Bradway during his tenure with the Jets spent the first day of free agency at Disney World one year. This is what the Jets do. 

Yeah no wonder why his signings were goofy…

Joke Drummer GIF by Travis

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tooooon said:

This board is becoming insufferable. 

Yeah and at the same time the jets haven’t done anything in a decade to change that.  If you’re not suffering you’re simply not a Jet fan. Just the way it is with this team. 

• Upvote 1

It a jets tradition. Everyone is going to lose their minds next week but players just don’t want to come here unless the jets outbid everyone else by 10% and winning isn’t the players top priority.  It’s a wicked cycle

DJ Reed is the only good signing going back 10 years , Decker was good  until Maccagnan cut him and Harris to soft tank

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1

14 minutes ago, Larz said:

It a jets tradition. Everyone is going to lose their minds next week but players just don’t want to come here unless the jets outbid everyone else by 10% and winning isn’t the players top priority.  It’s a wicked cycle

DJ Reed is the only good signing going back 10 years , Decker was good  until Maccagnan cut him and Harris to soft tank

Way more garbage than good.  Woof

13 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah and at the same time the jets haven’t done anything in a decade to change that.  If you’re not suffering you’re simply not a Jet fan. Just the way it is with this team. 

Well generally with the law of averages we are due for something to go right. So, if that is the case then this season we improve at oline and wr and Rodgers stays healthy and has a good season. I am an idealist/optimist so this is how I am thinking at this point.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, oatmeal said:

This 

The coaches don’t even want to be here. 

We should have reset when the season ended, now we are getting new uni’s with this same old molding regime stink on it.

Idiot Facepalm GIF

just keep this same energy when we are winning, that's all i ask.

• Upvote 1