Jets resign S Chuck Clark

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Yessir 🙏🏻… I’d like to see our boy Ashtyn back as well

Yup.  Really good special teams player, and somehow he has 6 picks in his career on very limited snaps.  I would like to see them keep him.

• Upvote 2

Will be interesting what he got while filling in a hole at safety. Shouldn't be much; coming off a missed season & turns 29 before the draft. 

Neither one is Antoine Winfield, but at least on paper they have two starting safeties before FA begins.

1 hour ago, TheAustrian said:

Good to know that JD knows our weaknesses and adresses defense first

We needed help at safety if we didn’t re-sign him and/or Davis. Free agency hasn’t started yet and so I am not sure why you are so ornery. Must be that time of the month. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

We needed help at safety if we didn’t re-sign him and/or Davis. Free agency hasn’t started yet and so I am not sure why you are so ornery. Must be that time of the month. 

He. Was. Joking. 

"Ornery"?? All you've done since joining this board is attack other posters. 

Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

• Upvote 2

Jets should re-sign both Whitehead and Davis despite this move. We deployed 3 safeties a lot last season. So one should be comfortable if we roll with 4 solid ones to start the season while we hope Bernard-Converse progresses to contribute soon.