Oh, Dear... Sauce In The News...

Can anyone tell me if any of the top receivers, tackles or Brock Bowers is Jewish? They will definitely refuse to play for us if selected in the draft. This is awful.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Let’s not blow this out of proportion. Didn’t Beyoncé say the same thing in one of her biggest songs?

Can Beyoncé cover a wide receiver??!!

Reminds me of this gem from Channing Crowder in regards to playing a game in London....

“I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries. I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."

"I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name.”

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

1) For ****'s sake

2) Got no doubt at all he didn't mean it maliciously. The appropriate response here is education, not punishment

3) "Jews run the world" isn't a compliment, it's a conspiracy theory that gets us killed

• Upvote 3

i guess you guys dont pay attention in America these days. you can now be anti jewish and nobody will do anything about it.

never use to be like that. new America we live in.

• Upvote 2

• slats locked this topic