A story about Rodgers you can feel good about.

I'm not trying to put him down it's a very generous contribution. But in the past he gave 1 million. But was called out by his brother for that in 2018 who accused him of not being concerned about their mother who was caught up in the area of wildfires. It's their business but it's part of the story. https://www.businessinsider.com/aaron-rodgers-jordan-california-wildfires-donation-family-feud-2018-11?amp

• WTF? 1

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

So how much did you give? I mean I didn't donate, but I also didn't 💩  all over what Rodgers donated. 

If everyone gave a dollar, it would be a lot.

19 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

So how much did you give? I mean I didn't donate, but I also didn't 💩  all over what Rodgers donated. 

I make a good salary. Assuming it stays about the same for 3 years, this would be approximately equivalent to me giving about $50-75. I give substantially more than that, but to different charities.

It’s not 💩. It’s just math. I didn’t say anything about Rodgers.

My contributions to the thread are more of an indictment on some JN posters and their 3rd grade educations.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I make a good salary. Assuming it stays about the same for 3 years, this would be approximately equivalent to me giving about $50-75. I give substantially more than that, but to different charities.

My contributions to the thread are more of an indictment on some JN posters and their 3rd grade educations.

Rodgers will earn $112,500,000 over the next 3 years. $100,000 is .09% of that 3 year total.

$75 is .09% of $83,333. For someone that averages $27,800 a year that is a very generous donation.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Rodgers will earn $112,500,000 over the next 3 years. $100,000 is .09% of that 3 year total.

$75 is .09% of $83,333. For someone that averages $27,800 a year that is a very generous donation.

We’re at the part where you say the math I said back to me to make … I dunno what point are you trying to make?

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you don't think your post was a personal attack on Rodgers, I'd say maybe you need to recheck who has the third grade education. I mean you actually quoted his salary and gave a percentage of what his donation was. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We’re at the part where you say the math I said back to me to make … I dunno what point are you trying to make?

My point is that for a guy making $13.37 an hour, $75 is a generous donation. So why would you think that Rodgers' donation, which is the same percentage of what you stated you make, is not? It's very obvious what you were implying in your original post, so stop with the iT wAs JuSt MaTh nonsense. You even admitted you were trolling.

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Thumbs down for math is about what I’d expect from group. 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5327.jpeg

I don't think you're getting downvoted because of "Math" - I think you're getting downvoted because trivializing a 100K donation comes off as unnecessarily petty and spiteful. 

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

He's going to write it off so the rest of the taxpayers actually donated that 100k

When can I expect my bill for my portion of the $100,000? 🤡😅

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

If you don't think your post was a personal attack on Rodgers, I'd say maybe you need to recheck who has the third grade education. I mean you actually quoted his salary and gave a percentage of what his donation was. 

Personal attack. 🤣🤣🤣💩

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I don't think you're getting downvoted because of "Math" - I think you're getting downvoted because trivializing a 100K donation comes off as unnecessarily petty and spiteful. 

Only to the smooth brains that can’t see thru what I was doing.

56 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

My point is that for a guy making $13.37 an hour, $75 is a generous donation. So why would you think that Rodgers' donation, which is the same percentage of what you stated you make, is not? It's very obvious what you were implying in your original post, so stop with the iT wAs JuSt MaTh nonsense. You even admitted you were trolling.

This isn’t a point. It’s a guy on the internet flailing around, because someone else on the internet pooped in the punch bowl.

• WTF? 1

44 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why does it matter what the equivilant to you giving is?

To put it another way, Rodgers made the difference of 2000 people like you giving $50. That's a good thing and most people making your salary won't be giving the $50.

Downplaying someone who donates as not giving enough is trash. That's why you earned a precious downvote.

Oh, I’ve been downvoted many times. I don’t care. I just think the names on that list are maybe exactly who I’d have predicted it from… derp derp.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Only to the smooth brains that can’t see thru what I was doing.

I actually said what you were doing and you called for me to be banned, which is softer than baby sh*t. But please, carry on.