NFL FOOTBALL IS SO BACK Chiefs/Ravens

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

I was at both, I don’t recall the Vinnie game being held up as that was just heavy rain with no lightening. That was an exciting win.  Parcells pulled O’Donnell for Foley. 

Oh yeah the Vinny game I don’t remember being delayed. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Being a Jets fans skews your perception. Watching all the talent on the Jets all summer and I'm looking at the Ravens and Chiefs like... these teams look weak. It's a HS game.

wait until Monday night.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

His voice annoys me.

I liked how he asked Patrick Mahomes about Taylor Swift being a distraction and Mahomes immediately went blank thinking about his own lunatic wife until finally being like “yeah no it’s fine it’s cool.”

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I liked how he asked Patrick Mahomes about Taylor Swift being a distraction and Mahomes immediately went blank thinking about his own lunatic wife until finally being like “yeah no it’s fine it’s cool.”

I’ll see your Scarlett O’Mahomes and raise you HL Hunt. They’d have swastikas on the helmets if they could.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

With our luck it'll probably get Aaron Rodgers injured.

As bad as theyve been over the years, I can't recall a Jets OT ever intentionally lining up 2 yards back from the LOS play after play. It should have ALWAYS been called this way. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1