****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

Not expecting a win v perhaps the best team in the NFC in their house on the west coast.  If we pull it off it will be a glorious start to the season. Play well on both sides of the ball and lose a close one..will hurt, but won’t deflate my optimism for the season.

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F that.  Most of us were here well before Woody Johnson arrived.  Being a loyal Jets fan and simultaneously complaining about the Jets suckage, the fault of those who will come and go while we're still here, is a rite of passage.

Gotta love the folks who tell people how to fan.  Always goes over well.

gotta love the folks who tell people how to think about other people.  never goes over well.

• More Ugh 2

21 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Would be much better with the Nickelback "Hero" song.  Thats the jam!

I do think certain kinds of music can make you violent. Like, when I listen to Nickelback, it makes me want to kill Nickelback.

Brian Posehn

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Would be much better with the Nickelback "Hero" song.  Thats the jam!

5 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I do think certain kinds of music can make you violent. Like, when I listen to Nickelback, it makes me want to kill Nickelback.

Brian Posehn

Aaron Rodgers would have to be at only 20% of his old self to have gone from a "Quarterback" to a "Nickelback".  From what I've read, he's a lot closer to 100%.

• Haha 1

Wanna see us create more INTs this year. I think teams will pass more on us bc they won’t always be up just running to drain clock. So there should be more opportunities. I’d like to see sauce, Reed, MC and Adams try and jump a few routes

28 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

That wasn’t even Nickelback. It was Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott. Show some f*cking respect. 

You are overthinking this.  Its Nickelback.

And no, I am not a Nickelback fan.  But the spiderman song and the "You remind me" song are good tunes.

The "I never spit but I always quit!" has decided that if the jets win tonight, Nickelback "Hero" is this years theme song and must be listened to by each of you before every game.

The "I never spit but I always quit!" has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will see you back here at 11;30pm tonight for a board wide listen of the song to celebrate!!!

7 minutes ago, static14 said:

They play that during the Wednesday lunch shift? 

they open early for me, I'm a whale.  The key is to set the mood with Duran Duran, "Come Undone" and when that finishes, pick her up and put her on the bar, look at the DJ, tell him "hit it" and enjoy the show.

• Haha 1