Titans' beast ready to play

Bronx

• Bronx changed the title to Titans' beast ready to play
Titans S Jamal Adams (hip) was removed from the injury report and will play in Week 2 against the Jets.

Adams logged three full practices before being cleared from the injury report. It’s a revenge game for Adams as he squares off against the organization that took him sixth overall all the way back in 2017. Adams will start off in a rotational role for his first game as a Titan.
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

On a side note, looks like there could be rainy weather tomorrow in Tennessee;

The projected weather report for the Jets' upcoming game against the Titans calls for up to a 50 percent chance of rain at the time of kickoff at 1 pm ET. The rain is expected to start before the game and potentially continue on and off throughout the day.

The report also states the temperature at the time of kickoff will be roughly 82 degrees and that there will be steady 8-9 mph winds blowing southeast throughout the duration of the game.

NFLWeather

Sounds like it will be a humid, warm, wet & nasty game.

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Never thought I'd say this but it concerns me that Princess Mal is playing tomorrow. I know it probably shouldn't but he can only do one thing and one thing only. Man, talk about the potential irony here Yikes. 

fixed that for you

• Haha 4