Week 3 NFL Game Thread

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Tim Boyle incomplete to Braxton Berrios.

Miami this offseason: “what if we took the worst Jets QB and worst WR, how would that look?”

NE and miami look like the jets and geno and darnold are studs.  Planet of the apes

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I didn’t realize he’s that old, so you’re probably right. The Raiders would have plenty of bidders if they want to move him though. I’ll still say a #1.

Bills got a 2 for Diggs and had to throw in a couple of late round picks.  I would think Adams would go for something similar.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Bills got a 2 for Diggs and had to throw in a couple of late round picks.  I would think Adams would go for something similar.

You think Diggs is as good?  I’m obviously talking out of my butt here, but if he went for a 2, I’d have to think Devante is worth a future 1 to a team desperate for a Super Bowl.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You think Diggs is as good?  I’m obviously talking out of my butt here, but if he went for a 2, I’d have to think Devante is worth a 1?

I think at this stage in their careers they are similar.  Adams is probably a bit better, but he will be 32 by the end of the season.  Don't see anyone giving up a 1 for a 32-year old WR who would need to be restructured because you are not paying him his $35M base next year.

And everyone on this site talks out of their asses all the time, its just that not all of us realize it.

Just now, Rich Thornburgh said:

Don’t worry bowers fanboys maybe he gets some garbage time stats

That type of player is a missing piece for the jets.  We could really use a rue weapon TE, conklin and ruckert are okay but we could use a true weapon type.  Hoefully a priority next year for us.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

I think at this stage in their careers they are similar.  Adams is probably a bit better, but he will be 32 by the end of the season.  Don't see anyone giving up a 1 for a 32-year old WR who would need to be restructured because you are not paying him his $35M base next year.

You’ve convinced me. If I were the GM of a win now team like the Bills or Jets, I’d be all over this move if I could get it done for a 2nd round pick. I’d be sick if the other team beat me to it.

• More Ugh 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Dak another in a long list of non premium players that make bank and then stink.

If you don't have a top 5 QB, you are better off with the Daltons, Darnolds, Genos of the world than giving a good, not great player $50M+.  Still the best QB season we have had in the last 15 years was Fitzpatrick.

In a weird, twisted way, the best thing to happen to the Vikings for this season may have been the McCarthy injury.

• Upvote 3