The Jets will be in sole posession of 1st place in the AFC East in 5 days

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

It's not even mathematically possible.  Sole possession indicates that they are not tied for first.  The above scenario makes us tied for first place.

No.  Bills will have a afc loss, we would not.  We will lead the division w/ a win and a bills loss.

We would be 3-0 in the conference.

Bills would be 2-1.

Dont try and fight this.  Its happening!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Joes will be all over the bills getting points.

I love this line.  Its a sucksr bet.  Ravens will win and it might not be close.

I actually kind of agree with you on this.  The Ravens are due to get their stuff together and the Bills might be riding a little too high right now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I actually kind of agree with you on this.  The Ravens are due to get their stuff together and the Bills might be riding a little too high right now.

The ravens are battle tested too.  Had to play games in KC and Dallas.

Bills have played nobody yet.

Ravens also got clipped by the Raiders at home.  They are not going to lose 2 in a row in their house.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

It's not even mathematically possible.  Sole possession indicates that they are not tied for first.  The above scenario makes us tied for first place.

The p-e-o-p-l-e’s captain doesn’t believe in math 

#Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! 

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets -31

Broncos - 10

Ravens -23

Bills -20

Discuss.

To each their own, but I'm not picking against the Bills with the way they're playing right now.

50 minutes ago, AFJF said:

To each their own, but I'm not picking against the Bills with the way they're playing right now.

The Ravens secondary is a lockdown unit! Allen & Cook are the X Factors. Contain them to combined 120 yards rushing and you’re in good shape 

Possible sure.

But the BUF team that played Monday isn’t losing BAL. Whether that team shows up… who knows.

But if we can beat DEN like we should. And scratch out a rough win in London against MIN… that MNF game against BUF will be an incredible game. Will be a great game regardless… but if it could be a game of us at 4-1 vs then at 5-0 or 4-1. That’s a heck of a big game through 6 weeks