I am rarely anti-coach but Saleh has proven time and time again he can’t get teams ready

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

Shots fired. 

Good!  I hope Rogers gets in Saleh's face and tells him to STFU, then goes to Woody and tells him that loser should go if Woody has any  hopes of this team making the playoffs.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JKlecko said:

No he isn't!  This team wouldn't be stacked with talent if it weren't for JD.  He has made mistakes that have hurt, but he has more than compensated for them.  GTFO with blaming JD for this loss.

How many of his 58 losses were his fault? At what point does he take blame when he picked the roster and the coach?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

What was the purpose of a backup kicker getting reps? Literally serves no purpose. You’re not resting a kicker or trying to prevent injuries. Zeurlein having the yips would have likely surfaced in preseason games. The overall approach to the preseason and practice is very bad and a big reason why the Jets are so penalized etc. 

Saleh is a bad HC, but I think blaming him for Greg the Leg is a reach. The Cowboys cut Greg for regressing before we picked him up. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Saleh is a bad HC, but I think blaming him for Greg the Leg is a reach. The Cowboys cut Greg for regressing before we picked him up. 

The jets had a football field of penalties and shouldn’t have come down to a 50 yarder in the rain.  The denver kicker also missed from that range.  Tough day for kicking

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bugg said:

Greenberg is correct. Saleh adds nothing. Teams are  always unprepared, plays from behind, never outcoaches anyone else. 

With some tough teams coming up the wheels can fall off quickly b/c rodgers is clearly not loving the penalties. That look he gave breece after a false start was damning

• Upvote 1

It's rare that guys like Jim Harbaugh are available but, when they are, we have to make the move.  That applies even though we had a GM and HC in the middle of their contracts.  Whatever it takes to bring in a star HC and/or GM, we absolutely have to do it.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Just play the damn kicker in the preseason to get him ready that’s all. Zeurlein has looked like crap all year. 

12 minutes ago, Larz said:

Too much invested in a 1 year window to let this get out of hand.  Very thin ice.  Next week could be it.  

IMO, it’d take losing to the Vikings and Bills the next two weeks—both national games—and then the Steelers. Sad part is, because of Rodgers, they’d replace Saleh with Hackett

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

That’s what the ******* preseason is for. You don’t clean up lining up correctly and snap counts or snapping during the season. Enough of this. Thankfully we had Will Levis and Bob Kraft foolishly firing Belichick in September. I can’t with Saleh anymore. Get him the **** out. 

Exactly.  We can't rely on Will Levis gakking it up for us every week.  In truth, we probably should've lost that game too.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

Good teams win games like this all the time in the NFL.   We were literally handed multiple chances to win down the stretch by Denver.  Denver did everything a bad football team with a chance to win does to lose in the end.   Amazingly this Jets team actually matched Denver incompetence and doubled down on it.  

I never thought at any time we were going to lose.  Rodgers against Nix it just seemed so unlikely.  This is a real wake up call for Woody.

Woody doesn’t know how to handle an NFL team.   

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Our HC doesn't demand accountability.  

Obviously but now that he’s just average with rodgers that’s it.  There’s no one else to hold accountable if you’re not going to blame the players for their penalties.  And even implying it’s rodgers’ fault is a joke.  

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

IMO, it’d take losing to the Vikings and Bills the next two weeks—both national games—and then the Steelers. Sad part is, because of Rodgers, they’d replace Saleh with Hackett

I like Middleton because you keep ulbrich focused on the defense and Hackett is basically Rodgers best friend so that is super complicated and tricky so best to just leave him alone 

I agree 2-2 isn’t the time but laying an egg in London you need to stop the bleeding 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Barton said:

Rodgers just called out the head coach. Reporter asked him about Saleh saying they might adjust the cadence etc to avoide false starts and Rodgers goes ".......or we can just hold people accountable"

Not to be dense, but what does that even mean?  Bench Simpson for Newman for two false starts?  Pull Vera Tucker for Hanson for getting abused?   

1 minute ago, Larz said:

I like Middleton because you keep ulbrich focused on the defense and Hackett is basically Rodgers best friend so that is super complicated and tricky so best to just leave him alone 

I agree 2-2 isn’t the time but laying an egg in London you need to stop the bleeding 

Rodgers isn’t gonna let Ron Middleton be the coach

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Remember this Robert Salesman classic?

https://jetsxfactor.com/2024/01/31/bombshell-report-reveals-startling-details-of-ny-jets-dysfunction/

Internally, though, the report indicates that Saleh was frustrated by negative press coverage, especially compared to the Giants

He spent last December researching excuses for failing instead of figuring out how to win games

Remember when he cited some stats about head coaches and their records after their starting QB goes down?? 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Larz said:

Oh man. He lost the Glaser 

It's like Saleh needs to F up in order to even consider how to get things right.  That's not what you want from your HC in a season that you have high hopes for.  That's "learning on the job" type stuff.  And this buffoon is in his 4th year already!  

5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Obviously but now that he’s just average with rodgers that’s it.  There’s no one else to hold accountable if you’re not going to blame the players for their penalties.  And even implying it’s rodgers’ fault is a joke.  

Saleh sounded exactly like Zach Wilson today, with the lameness to actually blame the weather  

Kindred spirits as far as being well-paid frauds 🤡🥲