“Saleh was not the perfect coach, but was the perfect scapegoat.”

We all know what happened.  Rodgers sucked the last 2 weeks, had 3 ints last week and wanted none of the blame on him.  The perfect diversion was to fire the head coach and he put out the code red.

The accountability stuff is laughable as the ones who need to be held accountable are Hackett and Rodgers and they are not

The Jets are feeding you a sh!t sandwich and telling you its filet mignon.  And as usual, jets fans are eating it up.

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

He was a great salesman. 

Not to me…just a rah-rah DC.  SF defense improved after he left.

He is more focused on golf and weight lifting.  

I actually believe he is Glad he got fired.  NEVER has to work again.  

He may take a Defense job somewhere but he is NOT a football is #1 guy.  

NEVER liked him. Cheering on the field after a sack like he’s in high school etc.  

• Upvote 1

I can count at least 25 times during his reign where his entire team came out for a game and played as though they only met each other 5 minutes before kickoff. He should have been gone after last season along with Canton JD. I am distressed that Hackett is still here, this might be like putting a band aid on a gunshot wound, which is how insignificant Saleh was in the grand scheme.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We all know what happened.  Rodgers sucked the last 2 weeks, had 3 ints last week and wanted none of the blame on him.  The perfect diversion was to fire the head coach and he put out the code red.

The accountability stuff is laughable as the ones who need to be held accountable are Hackett and Rodgers and they are not

The Jets are feeding you a sh!t sandwich and telling you its filet mignon.  And as usual, jets fans are eating it up.

You on one, and just last week you said I wouldn’t even be here because we were getting a fat W Sunday 

I’m glad you’ve seen the light though and welcome back to the dark side 🫡

Laughter Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Saying Saleh was a scapegoat is pretty trite. Every single time a head coach is fired in the NFL they are essentially being made a scapegoat. It goes back to the old adage -- you can't fire the team.

Saleh richly deserved to be fired. How many NFL coaches get to continue coaching a team after the three miserable season he had from 2021-2023? As most everyone on this board realizes, Little Woody should have let him go at the end of last season.