Does ARod get killed by this O-Line and TJ Watt Sunday night??

Kalcott

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

I don't understand why fans think the line is bad 

This line is the best group since the brick nick Faneca years 

Actually I do understand why people drag the line 

Because Rodgers looks every bit his age and scapegoating the line is a reflex 

I Dont Know GIF by Djemilah Birnie

37 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Better question - does Broderick Jones get both of his QBs killed by Will McDonald?

while McDonald has a nice sack total he's close to the bottom in the league for pressures per snap per Brandon Thorn real Pressure Rate 

no Jets pass rusher is in the top 32 of real pressure rate 

in other words mcDonald's playing a ton (probably too much since JJ) and the Jets still need Reddick 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

A 40 year old man in the NFL that doesn't need Ben Gay after a game should return his game check.  Suck it up, buttercup.  It's part of the game.

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

walk it off, son... 

Rub some dirt on it...

• Haha 1

Living in Central PA, I see a lot of Steeler's games. I fully expect the Jets to fumble the ball at least 5x. The Steelers are violent in the way, Robert Saleh claimed his team was. The game will be sloppy. That is the way the Steeler games are. I hope the Jets will find a way to win. (especially since I will be in attendants with my diehard Pitt fan friend). 

PS. I fully intend to tell all of the Steeler fans around me that they should be rooting for me to win because they should pity me for being the fan of such a sorry ass franchise.

• Upvote 2

Looking forward to Devante's face when Rodgers is lying on his back and he has 4 receptions for 60yds. How has a new OL coach not been named ?????.. oh yeah ... Accountability... he needs even more 1st line talent to be decent.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk