Offer 20 million a year for five years

Wit

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

You want to break the bank?  Go after Ozzie Newsome.   Give him an ownership stake if you have to.  They forced him out so they didn't lose DeCosta and maybe he would be willing to really cement his legacy with a 3rd franchise for a boatload of money.

Not a bad idea.  

He might have enough swag to also pull Bill.  Ozzie cut his teeth under Bill before the Browns became the Ravens.  He continued on with the Ravens as we all know.

He could be the CEO and probably bring in his own GM to do that.

59 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i'm not for bellichicken but his horrendous draft history only brought 20 years of winning the division and 6 super bowl wins.

Because of his coaching (and cheating), not his drafting.  Yeah, he got lucky on a late round QB every team passed on for 5+ rounds.  The following 2 decades his drafts were awful. 

Putting him at GM would give you the horrid drafting without any of the coaching.

• Post of the Week 1

20 hours ago, Wit said:

And the owner says nothing about anything decision wise for that time.

To Big Bad Bill.

We need an entire reboot culture change and he can do it.

He hates us; but it’s hard to turn down 100 mil and full control.

We are seeing first hand over in NE what his attempted rebuild turned out to be. I’m not one of the guys that won’t give credit for his accomplishments, but Brady covered up a lot of his short comings. His track record in evaluating offensive players has been horrible for nearly a decade. He may still be a great game day coach but his GMing ability is not. Throw in the rivalry / hate, hell no. Passsssss

19 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

👆 wants Aaron Rodgers to be the next Jets HC

(quoted you for everyone to see so you can't go back and delete/change it)

Whatever it takes to have him stop playing qb 

Player coaches like curly lambeau or George halas are forbidden by modern cba 

I really enjoy telling Sperm sh*t he already knows by the way

• Haha 2

What is one of the few ideas worse than bringing in Rex, Alex?
I don't know how anybody watches Gruden talk and thinks he is some kind of football genius.  Spider x -y -2 banana?  He's a ******* joke.  Oh, and he got canned over racist and homophobic emails.  He'll go over great!
Ouch .. I didn't know the details
.. yikes

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

Whatever it takes to have him stop playing qb 

Player coaches like curly lambeau or George halas are forbidden by modern cba 

I really enjoy telling Sperm sh*t he already knows by the way

You really think Woody could afford the numbers thrown around in this thread? I mean, he's cash-poor and not merely a fool with money.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

You want to break the bank?  Go after Ozzie Newsome.   Give him an ownership stake if you have to.  They forced him out so they didn't lose DeCosta and maybe he would be willing to really cement his legacy with a 3rd franchise for a boatload of money.

Great thinking-outside-the-box idea.  I'm not sure he'd want to replace one of his apprentices, though.

On 10/22/2024 at 9:44 AM, ARodJetsFan said:

We need a new owner.

Until this team gets new ownership, the culture at 1 Jets Drive will never truly change.

Think it's much more useful to figure out how to get removed or pressured to sell the team. That is the only way this gets fixed. 

][emoji[emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" name="THE BARON" userid="[emoji6][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]"]   Draft/Player personall - Eric Mangini - Cap & Contracts - Tanny - HC, REX.  DC: REX - OC - Ben Johnson.
Dont say impossible.  Throw out enough $$$$ and all of them will bite.  Even Ben Johnson to go from OC to OC. 

Well considering the Lions can block any lateral move, impossible

give bruce arians $ and some liquor to entice him. my man loves the booze. i hate going rookie hc again but i dont think an established hc would take the job. ben johnson, kliff k, or joe brady are my top picks if it has to be a young mind. maybe mike mcdaniel if he gets canned. i just want a coach that knows o not a dc. not gona happen though. probably hire vic fangio or some s hi t