Todd Downing Press Conference - 10/24

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Well, the jets do have a loaded WR room. 

you can have an “embarrassment of riches” at WR and still be 2-5 . . . 

devante is here I game

gw has tons of potential but be fair he is mediocre to good this year

lazard I like but 30% drop ratio?

I just don’t see the riches

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

devante is here I game

gw has tons of potential but be fair he is mediocre to good this year

lazard I like but 30% drop ratio?

I just don’t see the riches

I would put up Adams and Wilson as a duo against any team with the likely exceptions of TB, Miami, and Cincy. 

Wilson hasn’t been GREAT, but he’s still producing. The drop the other night really hurt and a great WR catches that ball in the end zone against the Bills. He is taking sh*t because he was hyped going into the year as being GREAT and he hasn’t been that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Just don't understand the love Rodgers has for Gipson. Should be on the bench while Corley gets a shot. 

They love throwing quick WR screens - you telling me can't do that?! F off.

If Corley can’t get on the field before Gibson he should be cut. Gibson is a bottom tier fringe roster player. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I would put up Adams and Wilson as a duo against any team with the likely exceptions of TB, Miami, and Cincy. 

Wilson hasn’t been GREAT, but he’s still producing. The drop the other night really hurt and a great WR catches that ball in the end zone against the Bills. He is taking sh*t because he was hyped going into the year as being GREAT and he hasn’t been that. 

Fair and I really do hope that is the case

the turn starts this weekend

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Why do we have such dumb coaches? 

A dumb coach would throw the player under the bus and say the reason he hasn't been on the field is cause he sucks.   The coaches aren't going to do that to the players in the media.   They may cuss them out behind the scenes, but never in front of the camera's.  That's  why is was a shock Rodger's called out Mike Williams running the wrong route to the media.   You don't do that.  If they confront each other behind closed doors, that's good.  

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

JD's top 2 picks this year in an all in year are literally not doing a thing to help this team....

That's bad GM'ing. Sorry

You're right.  Someone should hassle him in a parking lot and set the story straight

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

JD's top 2 picks this year in an all in year are literally not doing a thing to help this team....

That's bad GM'ing. Sorry

In a "Win Now" year when we are trading the future for one year rentals like Reddick and Adams, that is just completely ridiculous.  

Plenty of productive players this year picked within 10 or so picks of Fashanu and Corley. 

In a "Win Now" year when we are trading the future for one year rentals like Reddick and Adams, that is just completely ridiculous.  
Plenty of productive players this year picked within 10 or so picks of Fashanu and Corley. 

Disagree big time.

OL was the move because we need to protect the QB.

No way do we waste a pick on DL, it sucks but not having a top 5 defense doesn’t matter if our offense isn’t producing.

The corely pick is a disappointment and would have liked someone to help immediately

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 hours ago, funaz said:

Disagree big time.

OL was the move because we need to protect the QB.

No way do we waste a pick on DL, it sucks but not having a top 5 defense doesn’t matter if our offense isn’t producing.

The corely pick is a disappointment and would have liked someone to help immediately

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It’s hilarious some of you are still making this argument.