Tuna to Fins? Holy Parcells Tree Division

SouthernJet

'This is all speculation, but there's talk in league circles that, if the Fins decide to keep G.M. Randy Mueller, a Mueller-Parcells pairing could work. Parcells, we're told, has always had a good relationship with Mueller. And there is an increasing belief that Parcells has had all he can take of Dallas owner Jerry Jones.

So if the Tuna still wants to coach -- and if he doesn't want to work any longer for Jones -- Miami becomes a real possibility'

This would be some division of coaching personalities.

'This is all speculation, but there's talk in league circles that, if the Fins decide to keep G.M. Randy Mueller, a Mueller-Parcells pairing could work. Parcells, we're told, has always had a good relationship with Mueller. And there is an increasing belief that Parcells has had all he can take of Dallas owner Jerry Jones.

So if the Tuna still wants to coach -- and if he doesn't want to work any longer for Jones -- Miami becomes a real possibility'

I have no comment,Mr. SouthernJet.

That would suck..I do not want anybody good in Miami..it's obvious that Jones is the puppet master in Dallas..that's why they suck.

Honestly? Parcells doesn't scare anyone these days. He's not fired up on the sideline, or yelling at the refs and players like he used to, and that has nothing to do with Jerry Jones. I think he's lost his touch.

Besides, the last Super Bowl title came 16 years ago, in a different era, 3 teams ago. He's a quitter, too.

He will make them competitive, but never deliver a title. Maybe he'll bring Bledsoe with him to Miami. :)

Is that speculation on your part or did you actually here it somewhere?

so he can avoid the TUNA-FISH jokes.

Penguins eat Tunas for breakfast!

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

I hope he stays in Dallas... but if he came to Miami its not like we should worry... he has lost his touch and BB / Mangini are way better than him in todays NFL...

Parcells doesn't scare me. He has been a failure in Dallas, he was once a great coach and will be a HOF coach someday but his greatness is a thing of the past.

See my post above- agreed nyjunc- his glory years are behind him.

and it's always about HIM-wherever he goes...screw him I agree with faba and nyjunc

I agree too. Switching teams hurts their mystique. By leaving when before the job is done (getting the Cowboys to be a powerhouse) it damages his credibility with the team. That's why if he leaves he's have to make it out to be a whole big Jerry Jones/TO thing. Blaming it on that gives him an out for jumping ship.

I agree too. Switching teams hurts their mystique. By leaving when before the job is done (getting the Cowboys to be a powerhouse) it damages his credibility with the team. That's why if he leaves he's have to make it out to be a whole big Jerry Jones/TO thing. Blaming it on that gives him an out for jumping ship.

I don't like the guy at all except to see him jerk people off in press conferences, but I do respect his coaching ability that seems to be dwindling quickly. Not defending him, but that TO/Jones situation that he's currently in would be a crap place for anyone to be. It defines lose/lose.

I have no comment,Mr. SouthernJet.

That would suck..I do not want anybody good in Miami..it's obvious that Jones is the puppet master in Dallas..that's why they suck.

I don't think it will happen, but if it does will you change your username? :P

Archived