AFC Championship Game

Gainzo

Pats vs Colts.

Discuss............

1. Refs wont know who to give all the calls to, so they call the game by the rule book.

2. Belichick wants to really rub it in to the Jets and lets Vinny start.

3. Manning realizes that he is a choke artist in the playoffs and will only throw passes that are less than 10 yards, since they work for Chad.

4. Gostkowski and Vinatieri get into a fight before the game, and both are ejected.

Pats win 8-6, on a saftey.

I feel VERY good about facing the Colts in the championship. I truly believe we just faced the best team that we're going to face the rest of the way. The Colts don't have anywhere near the rushing attack that the Chargers have and Manning has been playing like garbage. If either the Chiefs or Ravens even had a semblance of a passing attack we wouldn't even be talking about the Patriots and Colts. I am looking for Brady to have a huge day and shred the Colts. I was very nervous about the game today but I'm very confident now that we're headed to the Super Bowl.

1. Refs wont know who to give all the calls to, so they call the game by the rule book.

2. Belichick wants to really rub it in to the Jets and lets Vinny start.

3. Manning realizes that he is a choke artist in the playoffs and will only throw passes that are less than 10 yards, since they work for Chad.

4. Gostkowski and Vinatieri get into a fight before the game, and both are ejected.

Pats win 8-6, on a saftey.

oooh... forgot one...

Roof rips off and it becomes an outdoor game, with a snow storm and the Pats bring their own plow guy... Colts sue the Pats claiming Belichick was responsible for the roof failure.

I feel VERY good about facing the Colts in the championship. I truly believe we just faced the best team that we're going to face the rest of the way. The Colts don't have anywhere near the rushing attack that the Chargers have and Manning has been playing like garbage. If either the Chiefs or Ravens even had a semblance of a passing attack we wouldn't even be talking about the Patriots and Colts. I am looking for Brady to have a huge day and shred the Colts. I was very nervous about the game today but I'm very confident now that we're headed to the Super Bowl.

Add the Chargers to that list too, the problem certainly wasn't with the running game, and really not the defense either. I guess ultimately the defense should have been better, but it's Tom Brady, and you expect him to do those types of things.

That being said, I think the Colts will win this. The Colts have won the last two I believe, and this will be in Indy. I don't know who to root for really, I hate both teams. I think I'll go with the Colts, but I'm rooting for the Saints I suppose to win it all. Disgusting way things have turned out this year.

I don't disagree at all with this post. You should be giddy because it seems like a favorable match up for the Pats.

However, haven't the Colts beaten the Pats the last two times they've played them?

Archived