What are u listening to right now?

• 3 weeks later...

my son is now playing piano with our band and every once in a while (no more than that) I make him watch performances. Yesterday I had him watch some of The Last Waltz with me and said the lesson isn't over until you watch Van KILL IT doing Wavelength

my son is now playing piano with our band and every once in a while (no more than that) I make him watch performances. Yesterday I had him watch some of The Last Waltz with me and said the lesson isn't over until you watch Van KILL IT doing Wavelength

I was just re-watching The Last Waltz last week for the umpteenth time. Great show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMHyovwX7JM

Every now and then I get addicted to certain songs and I have to play them out by constantly listening to them. I'm going through that right now with this one.

Great song.

My iPod, which is shuffling through my entire music catalog, just played back-to-back Spinal Tap songs - Stonehenge and Gimme Some Money! :rl:

Repped. Awesome song by an awesome band!

BTW my kids know and love this song as the wolf song. I use to play it in the car on long drives and they would do

the howling forever at the end lol.

Awesome...just like you I get addicted to certain songs and play them out. That song currently is "Wolf like Me".

First time I got stones was to Classic Yes on record in my best friends older brothers room smoking resin from his bowl while he was at work. Lol. I've seen Yes three times live and probably will always consider them one of my favorite bands probably for that reason alone. They have so many great songs. Steve Howe is always the forgotten man when rating guitar greats imo. As far as range in different styles go he rules. Him and Mark Knopfler imo.