Joe Namath a Grandfather (Daughter is 16)

Green DNA

Former star Jet quarterback Joe Namath's grandkid blitz

Joe Namath has become a grandfather, perhaps a bit sooner than he'd planned.

The football great's daughter Olivia has had a baby girl at 16.

"She was pregnant at 15," says a source. "He claims to be thrilled."

Indeed, the former New York Jets quarterback - who's currently living in Tequesta, Fla. - told top Palm Beach Post columnist Jose Lambiet: "I'm very happy."

Still, Namath's ex-wife, Tatiana, will raise the infant, who is now 2 months old, says the source.

"Tatiana came and picked up the baby and brought her back to California, where she lives," the source added. "Olivia's going to stay with Joe and her sister Jessica in Tequesta, where she's still going to high school."

Edwin Baker, age 19, is the name of the father listed on the birth certificate. An Edwin Baker, 19, of nearby Jupiter, Fla., has been arrested three times in the past year on charges of possession of crystal methamphetamine, grand theft and burglary.

Edwin Baker, age 19, is the name of the father listed on the birth certificate. An Edwin Baker, 19, of nearby Jupiter, Fla., has been arrested three times in the past year on charges of possession of crystal methamphetamine, grand theft and burglary.

annnd that's where my dad lives...maybe he can knock up big joe?

Thrilled my a$$, he's probably freaking out. If this doesn't drive the poor guy back to the booze, I don't know what would. As SoFla said, this is a clear case of statutory rape. At least the father seems responsible and will certainly support his child (by dealing meth and burglaries) :ahhh:

Man, that's too bad. This Edwin guys sounds like a real loser. What a shame.

Although, I am glad Joe's wife is going to raise the child, she can probably do a better job than a 16 year-old. The kid still has a chance, which is good news.

Thrilled my a$$, he's probably freaking out. If this doesn't drive the poor guy back to the booze, I don't know what would. As SoFla said, this is a clear case of statutory rape. At least the father seems responsible and will certainly support his child (by dealing meth and burglaries) :ahhh:

LMAO

Being a grandpa is a beautiful thing I'll be posting a new picture of all 3 of mine in a second

here they are Jackson Mikey and Madison

Joe to grandchild's father: "I don't wannna kisss yooo..."

The other daughter last year had her shining moment also,,poor Joe

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/marriage_in_end_zone_pagesix_.htm

MARRIAGE IN END ZONE

p6_rj-pf-bh.gifpagesix09212006g.jpg

article_print.gifarticle_email.gifarticle_digg.gifarticle_reddit.gifarticle_permalink.gifarticle_bottom.gif

September 21, 2006 -- JESSICA Namath, the sexy coed daughter of Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Namath (far left), is being credited for a sack. The 21-year-old University of Alabama sophomore has been named the "other woman" in the messy divorce between Palm Beach spa owner William "Blu" Stephanos, 28, and his wife, Carly, 26, the Palm Beach Post re ported yesterday. Carly claims he's spending her money on his new honey - lavishing her with Tiffany jewelry and luxury trips. Jessica could not be reached for comment.

Having a kid at 16 isn't that a big surprise, sadly. There are kids who are in 6th or 7th grade doing things that are usually done come high school / college time. Its no longer a big deal in 7th grade when you get a kiss on the cheek. Its only a big deal if you havn't gotten a blow job yet.

The other daughter last year had her shining moment also,,poor Joe

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/marriage_in_end_zone_pagesix_.htm

MARRIAGE IN END ZONE

p6_rj-pf-bh.gifpagesix09212006g.jpg

September 21, 2006 -- JESSICA Namath, the sexy coed daughter of Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Namath (far left), is being credited for a sack. The 21-year-old University of Alabama sophomore has been named the "other woman" in the messy divorce between Palm Beach spa owner William "Blu" Stephanos, 28, and his wife, Carly, 26, the Palm Beach Post re ported yesterday. Carly claims he's spending her money on his new honey - lavishing her with Tiffany jewelry and luxury trips. Jessica could not be reached for comment.

And the Saga Continues!

Poor Joe!

Former star Jet quarterback Joe Namath's grandkid blitz

Joe Namath has become a grandfather, perhaps a bit sooner than he'd planned.

The football great's daughter Olivia has had a baby girl at 16.

Indeed, the former New York Jets quarterback - who's currently living in Tequesta, Fla. - told top Palm Beach Post columnist Jose Lambiet: "I'm very happy."

Still, Namath's ex-wife, Tatiana, will raise the infant, who is now 2 months old, says the source.

"Tatiana came and picked up the baby and brought her back to California, where she lives," the source added. "Olivia's going to stay with Joe and her sister Jessica in Tequesta, where she's still going to high school."

"An Edwin Baker" That doesn't mean he is the father.

It looks like they were going through the phonebook or something looking for an Edwin Baker that lived close.

The great thing about Palm Beach Couty is that arrest record are availiable to the public.

If you want to see what the father of Joes granddaughter looks like click on the link. I can't even believe that this kid was bangin' Namaths daughter.

http://www.pbso.org/index.cfm?/36236E2D250215130035161D520F070B37523F371E40392C392E20014F1707340A5A1B1B093B3B01170E1F4D3936362C2131080A0420000728595D556459505F2C136072647F785D545756713A125A031E00741B0B1E1E436D3B363C6F0F0E080E7A5744445E5E5762585353B0/index.htm

The great thing about Palm Beach Couty is that arrest record are availiable to the public.

If you want to see what the father of Joes granddaughter looks like click on the link. I can't even believe that this kid was bangin' Namaths daughter.

http://www.pbso.org/index.cfm?/36236E2D250215130035161D520F070B37523F371E40392C392E20014F1707340A5A1B1B093B3B01170E1F4D3936362C2131080A0420000728595D556459505F2C136072647F785D545756713A125A031E00741B0B1E1E436D3B363C6F0F0E080E7A5744445E5E5762585353B0/index.htm

And the Joe Willie curse continues...:bag:

I remember last year when BB's son - 16 or 17? - got busted for possesion of marijuana (a nickle bag or something smaller) and he was called a loser and BB was called a pitiful father. Somehow, Joe Namath and his 16 year old daughter-turned Momma - are victims here. Real interesting reversal we got going here. ;)

He looks like a meth addict with the teeth.

I remember last year when BB's son - 16 or 17? - got busted for possesion of marijuana (a nickle bag or something smaller) and he was called a loser and BB was called a pitiful father. Somehow, Joe Namath and his 16 year old daughter-turned Momma - are victims here. Real interesting reversal we got going here. ;)

So you are saying that anyone that has a kid out of wedlock is a loser and their parents are scum.

Gotcha.

Edwin Baker, age 19, is the name of the father listed on the birth certificate. [highlight]An Edwin Baker, 19, of nearby Jupiter, Fla., has been arrested three times in the past year on charges of possession of crystal methamphetamine, grand theft and burglary.[/highlight]

"An Edwin Baker" That doesn't mean he is the father.

It looks like they were going through the phonebook or something looking for an Edwin Baker that lived close.

This is a great point and shotty journalism to boot. It says that Ed Baker is the Father listed on the B.C., and it says that "AN" Ed Baker was yatta, yatta, yatta. Translation: The names match, but they have no f'n idea if that is, in fact, the same fella. Regardless, Joe should be peeved and just b/c this is commonplace these days does not make it any more acceptable. Kids having kids is one of the largest problems this generation is facing.

I don't think that crystal meth guy is the father.

If it is, I would not be surprised if he just disappears...but, seriously, does he look like the kind of stand up guy whom they would willingly put on the B.C.? I am not sure as to Floridian Law, but I doubt they have to list a father, and if they do not, why in the H E Double hockey sticks would they make it known that he is the papa? What, I suppose she loves him, right?

Ed Baker: B!TCH, you don't love me, you just love my doggy-style; wanna snort some meth and rob a bank?

Namath's daughter: I can't, I'm pregnant!

Ed Baker: Holla! PAYDAY B!TCHES!

Archived