HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX

JetFanByMarriage

JFBM, do you call him Max at home?:character42:

I think I posted this before -- but our neighbor had a dog name Max. We have a privacy fence and it used to freak us out. They would be yelling at him. "Max get your nose out of there", "Bad boy", "Stop eating that." I swear, I thought they had ESP until I realized it was a dog they were yelling at.

Happy Birthday Max! Have a grand weekend - you deserve it. Go wild! Eat pancakes!

I couldn't imagine going out to breakfast and not having pancakes. No pancakes? What kind of place doesn't serve pancakes for breakfast? This is insane. Do they know who I am? I want pancakes. hahaha, that remains one of the best days in my sad sad life!

Happy Birthday Phil!

You are one of the nicest people I have ever met and I consider you a true friend. I hope you enjoy your weekend with your family and know when you come home...I'll be here...naked...waiting for you with vanilla frosting on my nippels with 2 burning candels.

Happy Birthday Sexy!

You are gay. I like that about you.

And to my wife. Thanks for starting this thread, lol. I still love you though.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, lookie - it's officially your b-day!

umm.. no... that would be tomorrow... ;) OY!

happy happy phil! thanks for maintaining this asylum!!! i dont know wear i would go if it wasnt here.... i have been thrown off all the lyric sites on the net by spouting my football knowledge! :shock::lol:

hope you have a grand day tomorrow! ;)

Happy Birthday Phil. Thank you for dedicating your time and making this site great over the few years it has been around and thank you for helping me start my path to Journalism here by giving me the job of doing the weekly Report Card for the Jets.

Happy Birthday Phil. Thank you for dedicating your time and making this site great over the few years it has been around and thank you for helping me start my path to Journalism here by giving me the job of doing the weekly Report Card for the Jets.

Go **** yourself. I had to blow Phil to get you that gig.

Alright I just got the BEST birthday present ever. Ladies and gentleman JetNation.com has arrived. We now have our very own theme song courtesy of TheGarv.

He is working on the video now (seriously) but you have to check this out.

JetNation Theme

Big thanks to TheGARV for doing this. He cracks me up man. Thanks!

Alright I just got the BEST birthday present ever. Ladies and gentleman JetNation.com has arrived. We now have our very own theme song courtesy of TheGarv.

JetNation Theme

Pancakes are free here, and the mods are gay and love masturbation.

:rl:

Pancakes are free here, and the mods are gay and love masturbation.

:rl:

Technically he wrote that line before you became a mod. So on the box set we will change it to, "the mods here REALLY love masturbation".

A theme song. JetNation has a theme song people. If I had a soul I might actually cry, lol.

JetNation Theme

That is a pisser, I think I need to get that on my IPod. That song should be cranked up at all JN tailgates!

That is a pisser, I think I need to get that on my IPod. That song should be cranked up at all JN tailgates!

I saw a thread were the 16H guys were looking for a parking pass for the DJ. Seems like a pretty fair trade to me!

:character42:

:P

JetNation Theme

TheGARV deserves a POTW nomination for that.

He seems to have his finger on the pulse of JN.

Happy Birthday Phil! Just a mere mortal, but a God amongst the rest of us. Thanks for putting all your time, effort and money into this site and sacrificing your sanity to make this a fun playground for all of us. It has kept my husband busy for a few years so I can go off and do my own thing. Awesome Job! ha ha.

Hope you have a great day today with your family!!! Maybe your wife will jump out of a cake like this....

bbib8.png

(PS: Still waiting for you to post in MY birthday thread from June 6th. I never forget a thing!) LOL

Archived