Leona Helmsley dead

JetCane

When she gets "down there" what will her room be like?

Soap bar all crumbly?

Will her heater smell like burning dust and set off the fire alarm? (happened to me)

Will her remote be glued to the top of the TV?

And will the TV only get 2 fuzzy local CW stations and PBS?

Rotary phone? 95cents for local and 1-800?

...will the dresser have a Bible?

She was a horrid, racist, raging, privileged slob. She should only get buried with gentiles, so she has reason to haunt her hotels and get b*tch slapped for her sins. Me, I'm eating a bagel with lox and clinking bad coffee with a friend.

Meanwhile, Jerry Falwell got defended here. If people suck in life, they also suck when they're no longer breathing.

She was a horrid, racist, raging, privileged slob. She should only get buried with gentiles, so she has reason to haunt her hotels and get b*tch slapped for her sins. Me, I'm eating a bagel with lox and clinking bad coffee with a friend.

Meanwhile, Jerry Falwell got defended here. If people suck in life, they also suck when they're no longer breathing.

Falwell, can burn too. Don't forget the Pope, and every piece of crap priest that covered up child abuse in churches for years.

Falwell, can burn too. Don't forget the Pope, and every piece of crap priest that covered up child abuse in churches for years.

Blasphemy, you know. Sexual abuse in the Orthodox Jewish Community by Rabbis gets swept, too. No-one should be above the law, but "you can't touch this", you know. Ugh.

It's the LYING that kills me. Everywhere. Higher standard, hello. And please don't get me started on the willing inertia of the RCC during the Holocaust. I'm Jewish by osmosis given my Daddy's profession. The entire world sugs, but it shouldn't be that hard to see that for what it was. Anyway, scr*w Leona and may she get pissed on by everyone she ever pissed on. Which in her case means there's no life after death, much less glory of any sort.

Blasphemy, you know. Sexual abuse in the Orthodox Jewish Community by Rabbis gets swept, too. No-one should be above the law, but "you can't touch this", you know. Ugh.

It's the LYING that kills me. Everywhere. Higher standard, hello. And please don't get me started on the willing inertia of the RCC during the Holocaust. I'm Jewish by osmosis given my Daddy's profession. The entire world sugs, but it shouldn't be that hard to see that for what it was. Anyway, scr*w Leona and may she get pissed on by everyone she ever pissed on. Which in her case means there's no life after death, much less glory of any sort.

I like your punishment suggestion. I've always believed that every one's hell is unique to them. Having everyone she pissed and sh*t on during her lifetime return and do the same literally to her sounds sweet. Either that or may she hear the phrase "coffee breaks over, everyone back on your heads". :P

I don't care what religion it is. No one should be above the law. That's why I have no respect for money grubbing preachers and pastors driving sl500's. Rabbis etc....doesn't matter. Covering up crimes commited against people is un forgiveable.

I know. Look how many years it took for Brezhnev's death to make it to the news.

HAH, that hits an even funnier chord. I remember seeing a copy of 'Newsweek' in college that he kicked the pail. The issue was 5 months old on top of it. "Wait, Brezhnev died?" "Um, yah. Where have you been?" "In the same school as you." I laughed like hell. How could I NOT have heard that....ANYWHERE?! :P

Anyway, scr*w Leona and may she get pissed on by everyone she ever pissed on. Which in her case means there's no life after death, much less glory of any sort.

oooo may I get in line? I used to bring her her breakfast at the Park Lane. She was a horrid woman!

Helmsley's Dog Gets $12 Million in Will

By Associated Press

4 hours agoUPDATED 2 HOURS 43 MINUTES AGO

br-20187.jpgLeona Helmsley and her dog Trouble photographed in Leona ...

NEW YORK - Leona Helmsley's dog will continue to live an opulent life, and then be buried alongside her in a mausoleum. But two of Helmsley's grandchildren got nothing from the late luxury hotelier and real estate billionaire's estate.

Helmsley left her beloved white Maltese, named Trouble, a $12 million trust fund, according to her will, which was made public Tuesday in surrogate court.

She also left millions for her brother, Alvin Rosenthal, who was named to care for Trouble in her absence, as well as two of four grandchildren from her late son Jay Panzirer _ so long as they visit their father's grave site once each calendar year.

Otherwise, she wrote, neither will get a penny of the $5 million she left for each.

Helmsley left nothing to two of Jay Panzirer's other children _ Craig and Meegan Panzirer _ for "reasons that are known to them," she wrote.

But no one made out better than Trouble, who once appeared in ads for the Helmsley Hotels, and lived up to her name by biting a housekeeper.

"I direct that when my dog, Trouble, dies, her remains shall be buried next to my remains in the Helmsley mausoleum," Helmsley wrote in her will.

The mausoleum, she ordered, must be "washed or steam-cleaned at least once a year." She left behind $3 million for the upkeep of her final resting place in Westchester County, where she is buried with her husband, Harry Helmsley.

She also left her chauffeur, Nicholas Celea, $100,000.

She ordered that cash from sales of the Helmsley's residences and belongings, reported to be worth billions, be sold and that the money be given to the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust.

Her longtime spokesman, Howard Rubenstein, had no comment.

Helmsley died earlier this month at her Connecticut home. She became known as a symbol of 1980s greed and earned the nickname "the Queen of Mean" after her 1988 indictment and subsequent conviction for tax evasion. One employee had quoted her as snarling, "Only the little people pay taxes."

Archived