Who is your favorite and least favorite Jet ?

Wesley Walker

This isn't about the Best or worst, pro bowler vs scrub, just who are your personal favorites, and the guy you'd like to see on a bus outta town tomorrow.

Favorite : Leon Washington. He's just so fun to watch, a big play waiting to happen. I love the payback block on J-Macs TD in the Vikes game. He's short, but he's strong and a tough SOB

Least Favorite : Anthony "wasted pick" Schlegel. Just cut his ass already

Players who are exciting 2 watch

Offense- Leon, Cotch, Mangold

Defense- Ellis, Vilma, Rhodes

Players that I want out of town...

Offense- Tim Dwight

Defense- Kimo

Mangold is awesome to watch. When he snaps the ball and then blocks I can't contain my excitement.

Sorry DWC, I couldn't resist!

Favorite: D Robertson, DT (love the athleticism); J Miller, CB/KR (love the returns and the CB upside)

Least Favorite: S Ellis, DE; D Coleman, CB

I have never heard of someone that likes Drob and Not Ellis.. lol

Favorite - Coles

Least Favorite - That waste of a 2nd round pick Nugent. You suck, Nugent!

wow who doesnt like nugent!!

fav-LC,K-RO

least-i guess schlegel cuz i cant really think of anyone else who i dont like i would have said becht or kendall but its too late for that

I've always been labeled a homer..but I just don't see a point in rooting against a team I love..even if you know they wont do ****.

I wasnt 2nd in the biggest homer vote... trust me... I know... but there has to be people you dislike... just say Miller for hitting a girl

This isn't about the Best or worst, pro bowler vs scrub, just who are your personal favorites, and the guy you'd like to see on a bus outta town tomorrow.

Favorite : Leon Washington. He's just so fun to watch, a big play waiting to happen. I love the payback block on J-Macs TD in the Vikes game. He's short, but he's strong and a tough SOB

Least Favorite : Anthony "wasted pick" Schlegel. Just cut his ass already

Chad in both categories

Archived