We ALL Need New Avatars

SoFlaJets

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Count me in!

Btw, I figured out how to use one of my own pictures for an avatar. You all have no idea how excited I am.

A Range Rover in Florence? That whole town is traffico limitato. Mother****ers are still sending me tickets. I guess I should be used to it because my apartment is in a "traffico limitato" and they won't give me the little dohickey that keeps the camera from snapping my plate. Too bad for them my New York plates apparently aren't coming up on their database.

A Range Rover in Florence? That whole town is traffico limitato. Mother****ers are still sending me tickets. I guess I should be used to it because my apartment is in a "traffico limitato" and they won't give me the little dohickey that keeps the camera from snapping my plate. Too bad for them my New York plates apparently aren't coming up on their database.

lol, I remember my cousin telling me about those friggin' cameras. He couldn't drop me off at my hotel during business hours because he didn't pay for one of those "traffico limitato" tags, and he's from there!

Btw, the Rover belonged to a client I defended in a deposition. Great side story: I got to go to Florence for two weeks, stay at the Westin, drink ridiculously priced bottles of wine and do a little sight seeing because I was the only associate at the firm that spoke fluent Italian. Oh, and it was the middle of January but the temperature was about 65 degrees everyday. Easily the best business trip experience of my life. :)

Edit: how do you have NY plates on a car in Italy? Didn't know that was possible. You still in Milan?

lol, I remember my cousin telling me about those friggin' cameras. He couldn't drop me off at my hotel during business hours because he didn't pay for one of those "traffico limitato" tags, and he's from there!

Btw, the Rover belonged to a client I defended in a deposition. Great side story: I got to go to Florence for two weeks, stay at the Westin, drink ridiculously priced bottles of wine and do a little sight seeing because I was the only associate at the firm that spoke fluent Italian. Oh, and it was the middle of January but the temperature was about 65 degrees everyday. Easily the best business trip experience of my life. :)

Edit: how do you have NY plates on a car in Italy? Didn't know that was possible. You still in Milan?

It was a mild winter, even up here. Still in Milan. Probably until 2010. They ship the car with the NY tags. Their supposed to give me Italian ones, but I don't think they'll fit-even the "American sized ones" I think you are ok with the NY tags for at least a year, that's what you use if you just ship your car over to hit the autobahn or whatever. It's killing me having my wife's Jetta in a place with basically no speed laws, but my car was probably too wide for our box and the cobblestones would kill it. Guess I'm getting a bike.

It was a mild winter, even up here. Still in Milan. Probably until 2010. They ship the car with the NY tags. Their supposed to give me Italian ones, but I don't think they'll fit-even the "American sized ones" I think you are ok with the NY tags for at least a year, that's what you use if you just ship your car over to hit the autobahn or whatever. It's killing me having my wife's Jetta in a place with basically no speed laws, but my car was probably too wide for our box and the cobblestones would kill it. Guess I'm getting a bike.

You know what they say about motorinos! Well at least in the US that is, "they're like fat chicks, everyone wants to ride one but no one wants their friends to see them on one."

lol!

Hey when I was a kid in Italy I always dreamed of owning a Vespa, but a Guzzi would be sweet.

When I was a kid my friend actually shipped a pedal moped to Brooklyn from Calabria. We used to ride it around-to Ceasar's Bay or whatever-whoever was on the back held the boom box. What a pair of numbnuts.

This is the one I like, but I'll leaning towards an old classic Guzzi Imola or Monza. The KTM Super Duke is real nice too, but I'm not sure I want to drop $14+K on a bike. I'd make it my avatar to fit the thread, but I kind of like Irina.

griso8v3.jpg

When I was a kid my friend actually shipped a pedal moped to Brooklyn from Calabria. We used to ride it around-to Ceasar's Bay or whatever-whoever was on the back held the boom box. What a pair of numbnuts.

This is the one I like, but I'll leaning towards an old classic Guzzi Imola or Monza. The KTM Super Duke is real nice too, but I'm not sure I want to drop $14+K on a bike. I'd make it my avatar to fit the thread, but I kind of like Irina.

griso8v3.jpg

Yeah Irina stays. Let's just put that thought to rest right now.

griso8v3.jpg

Sweet bike, definitely.

Btw, this message board never ceases to amaze me, a full-fledged Ceaser's Bay reference. WOW! Old school Brooklyn lives on I see. :)

Yeah Irina stays. Let's just put that thought to rest right now.

Okay, in the interests of changing our luck I changed my avatar. It's still the lovely Irina, but not it's more of an action shot. I asked her if this photo was acceptable and she decided to sign up, so I will introduce her in the lounge. Check the thread.

It's fun watching petrol station people getting confused because their registration plate recognition software can't deal with my plates. :mrgreen:

I added an Avatar, I used it because I could not find any good ones of a paper plane.

I will use it for now unless someone one wants to make me a cool one.:)

P.S. The Sperm Edwards is by far the best don't change it!

LETS GO JETS!!!

is that a crashing airplane Jade? Dy-no-mite....appropriate too

Archived