The official "What are you going to do on Superbowl Sunday?" thread

Thor99

I certainly won't be watching this game, so I need some ideas.

I'll be having gay sex all day Saturday, so I'll probably be too sore for that on Sunday. I'm going to need different ideas.

You can always tend bar.

my 2 best friends on the island here are huge giants fans. It took many years but we've come to respect eachothers teams due to knowing what passionate fans we are & it ain't our fault we root for different teams.. We watch the games together every sunday as I get the east feeds on my dish which allow jets & giants.

I'm riding their coatails & hoping for a giants victory. I know you hate the giants faba & many others here, but I don't feel the hate cause I don't read ny papers & friends have swayed me.

the giants seem to get better & better each week & I think they match up well & can beat the pats

Like Joe Willy I will be at a long time friend-Giant fans house for many cervesas and munchies --

the best way to enjoy is to just not care -- as hard as it sounds

the only way I would not watch if it was the Patsies and the Cowgirls

I expect to be making Buffalo Wings, if I can get Smizzy to give up his recipe. ;)

At this point, it's all about the food and beer. Nothing else. Maybe I'll spend the evening with my sister and my niece and nephew... and dress them up in Jets and Yankees gear and look forward to the upcoming season.

:cheers:

The only problem with that, my bro-in-law is a Phins fan and he has girl and boy Phins outfits. I'm gonna hide and/or burn the outfits when he isn't home.

The only problem with that, my bro-in-law is a Phins fan and he has girl and boy Phins outfits. I'm gonna hide and/or burn the outfits when he isn't home.

Dressing his kids in Phins outfits could be considered child endangerment and cruelty in some parts of the country :)

I'll watch it at a friend's house. He got a new HDTV not too long ago so even if it isn't a great game at least it will look great.

If the game sucks then we will play some PS3, 360, or watch some bad horror flicks (with weak stories).

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be having gay sex all day Saturday, so I'll probably be too sore for that on Sunday. I'm going to need different ideas.

ill be trying to recover from an amazing second night of Saratoga Gaming and Raceway from the night before the Super Bowl mate!

Try heterosexual relations that sunday?

You should try having vaginal sex. It's a decent time. Oh wait, don't you have a vagina?

I guess that would be gay sex anyway, next idea.

I'll watch it at a friend's house. He got a new HDTV not too long ago so even if it isn't a great game at least it will look great.

If the game sucks then we will play some PS3, 360, or watch some bad horror flicks.

Sorry man, but im confused. If the game sucks, you're going to keep watching it?

Archived