Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I was just listening to the Mike Trico show this afternoon and they had Bwet on. Before that they had people email in with reasons why so many people love Brett Favre. It got me to thinking, there are quite a few here who absolutely can't stand the guy. Why is that?

Me personally, he is probably my favorite player without a Patriots uniform on. Listening to him on the radio he's just really down to earth. I am really torn, I want to see win one more Super Bowl just not at the Patriots' expense.

Interesting thread.

I was just listening to the Mike Trico show this afternoon and they had Bwet on. Before that they had people email in with reasons why so many people love Brett Favre. It got me to thinking, there are quite a few here who absolutely can't stand the guy. Why is that?

Me personally, he is probably my favorite player without a Patriots uniform on. Listening to him on the radio he's just really down to earth. I am really torn, I want to see win one more Super Bowl just not at the Patriots' expense.

Its the whole breaking of Marinos records thing... But in no way do I hate him, I always found him to be the kind of guy I'd love to have a beer with, as long as he takes off the Jets jersey ;)

Its the whole breaking of Marinos records thing... But in no way do I hate him, I always found him to be the kind of guy I'd love to have a beer with, as long as he takes off the Jets jersey ;)

It's kinda forgotten that you bumped this thread. Funny how fast things change. One second I really like the guy then he pulls all the retirement attention whore crap and I lose all respect for the guy.

It's kinda forgotten that you bumped this thread. Funny how fast things change. One second I really like the guy then he pulls all the retirement attention whore crap and I lose all respect for the guy.

In other words.... He put's on a Jets jersey and u say "F that!". :)

I always suspected Crashing had some homo tendencies, now he wants to go drinking with Favre, but ONLY if Brett is shirtless. :box:

There's no room in CJ's mouth for another schlong at the moment - Chad's isnt too big but it takes up enough room to make it uncomfortable for another one.

Favre is and has been my favorite individual player in the league. I remember 2002 going to the last game of the season figuring that might be the last chance I'll ever get to see him play in person. 6 years later he's now playing for the Jets. Go figure.

That being said I have been on record and still stand by my opinion that he handled this whole unretiring thing like a douchebag with the Packers. The Pack went to him on a couple occassions asking if he had any intentions on returning. He said no. The opted to go forward with all gameplanning and strategy geared around Rogers. Brett demanding to be traded within the division to "get his revenge" was a classless move, but at least he said as much when he held his press conference after signing with the Jets. All in all, a 39 year old Favre is better than Pennington ever was, and I'm just glad to see anything happen that resulted in Chad finally being jettisoned out of here.

I PETITION AND DEMAND that Crashingjet be forced to use his old avatar. The man mocked and derided Ol'Noodle Arm for years. It's a matter of consistency.

What's funny is the biggest Chad Homer ever to post on JetNation, Ecurb, is using it now. Talk about consistency with that dude first.

And just so everybody knows, I really like my new avatar, it's not going till Brett leaves the Big Apple.

LOL at Ghost and IJ flip-flopping throughout this whole thread on how awesome Brett is to how they hope he fails in TB and that he sucks to Ghost saying he's nutting and now IJ has dude in his sig.

This is what Jets fans are like in a nutshell.

I never 'flip-flopped' once.

I still don't like the guy, still don't think it was a great trade but like I said over and over I was going to root for him if he came here no matter what. Stop coming out with BS.

Archived