9 MrsTaborJet

10 BZ

11 Jetsfan80

12 Matt39

13 Shawn306

14 Jetheelz

15 Shadowjet

16 JetMoses - faces winner of GimmeShelter / MrsTaborJet

Still awaiting Jetheelz vs Sperm Edwards and Barton vs NightStalker.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Barton won already and Spermy/Heelz is real close

Barton wins automatically since NS isn't here, IMO. I think Thor will agree. I'll update the list. Barton wins and goes on to face the winner of Garb vs 80. Wow. Garb and 80 HATE each other and I'm sure Thor knew this when putting together the bracket. Solid choice.

I protest. Faba tried to give me the SHocker 13 times. I only liked it once.

:rl:

The 3 vs. 12 winners are Sperm, BP, Barton and Irish.

The 4 vs. 11 matches are as follows-

Blackout vs. Boozer

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan

Madmike vs. spjets

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306

Barton wins automatically since NS isn't here, IMO. I think Thor will agree. I'll update the list. Barton wins and goes on to face the winner of Garb vs 80. Wow. Garb and 80 HATE each other and I'm sure Thor knew this when putting together the bracket. Solid choice.

Thanks for your help, Joe.

boy I got my ass kicked. Good thing I respect my opponent. It was an honor just to make the tourney. Its tough being a mid-major poster surrounded by such giants in the game. I thought I had a great game plan. But BP was too strong to overcome.

Now I tuck my tail back between my legs and make the slow walk back to Gasachusetts.

As you said,it was an honor for you to make this tourney...by comparison I just barely qualified for the NIT with the likes of ABOBO,Marko Cavka, Kobe, Balki Bartokomous, 8 of Alk's pets, Stormshadow, and the Yahoo! Slurp Spider. Do you have any idea how depressing it is to be eliminated in the first round by Bronson F***in Pinchot?!?

:rl:

The 3 vs. 12 winners are Sperm, BP, Barton and Irish.

The 4 vs. 11 matches are as follows-

Blackout vs. Boozer

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan

Madmike vs. spjets

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306

Congrats to the winners. All 3 seeds advanced. And so you know Thor, it was 3 vs 14 and now its 4 vs 13.

The winners of 4 vs 13 will face the 5 / 12 winner.

Blackout vs Boozer - This one was tough at first, but the edge has to go to Boozer. Not only would he take a guitar and smash it over blackouts 2pac loving head, but he would chug a beer in his face at the same time. Now thats getting it done.

Greengal vs AirForceJetFan - Naomi, you went against me and here I have to go against you as well. AFJF is just too tough for you as he is a solider. I'll take the solider over the teacher.

Madmike vs spjets - Madmike wins this only because of size advantage and the fact that spjets moved down to North Carolina with the rest of the warm weather pussies. ;)

ThaiJet vs shawn306 - This was probably the toughest one to decide but I'm going to have to take shawn just on the fact that ThaiJet is an Alabama fan. Roll Tide is going home early, much like the majority of their sports programs recently.

sorry bro, not happening. Helll, I really dont need to even come out to the ring for this preliminary fight, I may send a whore down there in my stead to choke you out with a strap-on.

And the sad thing is Ghost, if he wanted to do exactly that, he could. :lol:

POTW NOM.

Blackout vs. Boozer: Blackout starts up with some gangsta Tupac **** and Boozer bitch-slaps him. Match over.

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan: Battle of two of the nicest people here. Too nice for a decent fight. AFJF has the training, but GG distracts him with her tatas and then uses them to knock him out.

Madmike vs. spjets: Spjets wins. After he regains consciousness, Madmike insists a sabremetric analysis shows that he won.

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306: Shawn wins. How is this even a matchup?

Blackout vs. Boozer - Boozer hands blacout a pack of ciggs and tell him to smoke one before the match. The rage the builds up inside boozer is enough to kill Blackout without even moving his arms.

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan - Green gal runs full steam ahead at AFJF and kills him istantly with 2 vicious boobs to the face.

Madmike vs. spjets -Mike is mad. He wins.

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306 - The Yankee fans vs the mountain climber....Yankee fans takes this one!

Blackout vs. Boozer - Blackout starts yapping about the Super Bowl Giants and how the Jets haven't won in almost 40 years. Boozer flies into a rage, takes a guitar string and jams it up Blackouts ass and out his mouth giving him the full cavity "C chord" floss. Boozer wins.

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan - AFJ moves quickly in for the pin, but while lying on top of GG, he feels her glorious tatas rubbing against his chest and he immediately pops some wood. Thinking that things are heading in a new more pleasurable direction, AFJ rolls off and pulls his pants down. GG promptly grabs his testicles and does the patented "wringer" move resulting in a submission.

Madmike vs. spjets - spjets goes into the "Karate Kid" pose and MadMike "pulls a Rutgers" and crumbles under the pressure, going into the fetal position and begging for mercy.

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306 - Thai Jet spikes Shawn306's water bottle with real Thai tap water. By round two, Shawn has a brown stream running down his leg, just as ThaiJet planned. When moving in for the kill, ThaiJet is surprised by sudden projectile vomiting from Shawn which temporarily blinds him, allowing Shawn to move in for the messy kill shot. ThaiJet is defeated, brown and slimy. He takes a hot 4 hour shower after the match.

Blackout vs. Boozer - Blackout starts yapping about the Super Bowl Giants and how the Jets haven't won in almost 40 years. Boozer flies into a rage, takes a guitar string and jams it up Blackouts ass and out his mouth giving him the full cavity "C chord" floss. Boozer wins.

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan - AFJ moves quickly in for the pin, but while lying on top of GG, he feels her glorious tatas rubbing against his chest and he immediately pops some wood. Thinking that things are heading in a new more pleasurable direction, AFJ rolls off and pulls his pants down. GG promptly grabs his testicles and does the patented "wringer" move resulting in a submission.

Madmike vs. spjets - spjets goes into the "Karate Kid" pose and MadMike "pulls a Rutgers" and crumbles under the pressure, going into the fetal position and begging for mercy.

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306 - Thai Jet spikes Shawn306's water bottle with real Thai tap water. By round two, Shawn has a brown stream running down his leg, just as ThaiJet planned. When moving in for the kill, ThaiJet is surprised by sudden projectile vomiting from Shawn which temporarily blinds him, allowing Shawn to move in for the messy kill shot. ThaiJet is defeated, brown and slimy. He takes a hot 4 hour shower after the match.

:rl: Well done. Much better than mine.

UPDATED: 04/14/08

Bold - still alive

Italic - eliminated

The Kitchen Worker Region

1 Smizzy - faces winner of JGB / GreenDNA

2 SouthernJet

3 Barton - faces winner of Garb / 80

4 Blackout

5 Troll

6 Garb

7 Arsis

8 JGB

9 GreenDNA

10 TaborJet

11 80

12 Kidhuman

13 Boozer

14 NightStalker

15 NJ - faces winner of Arsis / TaborJet

16 Bitonti

The Powder Region

1 Max - faces winner of Assmop / Verde

2 SFJ - faces winner Joewilly / Bren

3 IrishJet - faces winner of Thor99 / 4HCrew

4 Greengal

5 PFSIKH

6 Thor99

7 Joewilly

8 Assmop

9 Verde

10 Bren

11 4hCrew

12 JonEJet

13 AirForceJetFan

14 MBN007

15 Serphnx

16 GreenBeans

The SSII Region

1 124 - faces winner of Bugg / RSJ

2 faba - faces winner of #27 / ScottDierking

3 BP - faces winner of Ghost / JoebabyNY

4 Madmike

5 Gainzo

6 Ghost

7 #27

8 Bugg

9 RSJ

10 ScottDierking

11 joebabyny

12 LIMike

13 spjets

14 LBS

15 GM

16 JFBM

The '72 Pinto Region

1 Ecurb

2 Alk - faces winner of Drago / BZ

3 Sperm Edwards - faces winner of Bob / Jetsfan80

4 ThaiJet

5 PDM

6 Bob

7 Drago

8 GimmeShelter

9 MrsTaborJet

10 BZ

11 Jetsfan80

12 Matt39

13 Shawn306

14 Jetheelz

15 Shadowjet

16 JetMoses - faces winner of GimmeShelter / MrsTaborJet

Still awaiting Jetheelz vs Sperm Edwards and Barton vs NightStalker.

Wouldn't it be cool if the guy who started this thread organized it in a way that was actually easy to read? Thanks for the recap Joe.

I hope I fight Verde next. I know how to win. As the fight begins I am going to say to her, "explain to me why carbs are bad again?". As she is explaining I am going to hit her over the head with a stick of butter and watch her melt.

I am requesting. no better yet, I am demanding a handicap match between me ''THE_STOOLSPRAYER'', and two of my former moderators. Jet Moses and Bob.

We were demanding that this fake user actually be funny. How do you think that worked out for us?

:)

Blackout vs. Boozer - Nice and short. Boozer blinds Blackout by flicking guitar picks into his eyes. As Blackout flails around blindly, Boozer smashes his guitar over Blackout's head, then proceeds to stake him with the broken neck. Like the undead Giant fan he is, Blackout crumbles to dust.

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan - AFJF has the initial advantage, beating GG badly, then she collapses. AFJF panics, as the crowd start abusing him for beating up a person as nice as GG. As he bends down to help her up, she reaches up, and uses her nails to cut AFJF's throat.

Madmike vs. spjets - spjets is getting pummeled when he mentions that somebody said madmike's really a fairweather fan. Madmike stops the fight, and proceeds to explain why he's not. Unfortunately he goes into a rant, and works himself up so bad he has a massive fatal heart attack.

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306 - Thai Jet uses his chemical talents to spike Shawn's drink. This has the effect of eating Shawn from the inside out. Shawn's lifeless husk doesn't even make it to the ring.

Blackout vs. Boozer - Blackout

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan - Green Gal has him mezmorized with her tatas bouncing that she goes in for the kill

Madmike vs. spjets - MadMike beats im off te head with stats.

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306 - ThaiJet

Blackout vs. Boozer - Blackout

Greengal vs. AirForceJetFan - Green Gal has him mezmorized with her tatas bouncing that she goes in for the kill

Madmike vs. spjets - MadMike beats im off te head with stats.

ThaiJet vs. Shawn306 - ThaiJet

That a girl greengal, use what your mamma gave you! :P

Archived