Here is the schedule folks...

PhinHater

1 Sept. 7 at Miami Dolphins 1 p.m.

2 Sept. 14 New England Patriots 4:15 p.m.

3 Sept. 22 (Mon.) at San Diego Chargers 8:30 p.m.

4 Sept. 28 Arizona Cardinals 1 p.m.

5 Oct. 5 Bye

6 Oct. 12 Cincinnati Bengals 1 p.m.

7 Oct. 19 at Oakland Raiders 4:15 p.m.

8 Oct. 26 Kansas City Chiefs 1 p.m.

9 Nov. 2 at Buffalo Bills 1 p.m.

10 Nov. 9 St. Louis Rams 1 p.m.

11 Nov. 13 (Thurs.) at New England Patriots 1 p.m.

12 Nov. 23 at Tennessee Titans 1 p.m.

13 Nov. 30 Denver Broncos 1 p.m.

14 Dec. 7 at San Francisco 49ers 4:05 p.m.

15 Dec. 14 Buffalo Bills 1 p.m.

16 Dec. 21 at Seattle Seahawks 4:05 p.m.

17 Dec. 28 Miami Dolphins 1 p.m.

5 Oct. 5 Bye

No monday night games?

Did anyone else notice that according to the official schedule, our Nov. 13th game starts at 1:00 PM on a Thursday?

Of course, the Patriots schedule says they start their game at 8:15 PM, so we have 7+hours to run up the score.... ;)

5 Oct. 5 Bye

Miami is a given for me, although it sucks that it is september and not when it is cold here. Tenn is an interesting weekend, U of Tenn plays vanderbuilt the day before on my bday, I have a friend who is a Vandi alum, I may do that weekend and catch both games. SD is a definite for me. I am seriously toying with the idea of throwing nice sized tailgate parties at the SD and Tenn game, I may even drive the yellow assault vehicle to Tenn with the grill and kegerator and all.

Damn, we have a bye week early this year.

Look at the bright side: At least now if Mangini needs to fix the Defense it'll only be 4 games into the season and one of them is against Miami. It seems like the bye week is when the D comes together the last two years. Hopefully the D will be ready week 1 but at least they can adjust early if need be.

Miami is a given for me, although it sucks that it is september and not when it is cold here. Tenn is an interesting weekend, U of Tenn plays vanderbuilt the day before on my bday, I have a friend who is a Vandi alum, I may do that weekend and catch both games. SD is a definite for me. I am seriously toying with the idea of throwing nice sized tailgate parties at the SD and Tenn game, I may even drive the yellow assault vehicle to Tenn with the grill and kegerator and all.

I have tailgate for Tenn:cheergal:

SD and Tenn are my first choices for road games this year, although my buddy in Florida wants us to come down for the Miami opener. I just checked mapquest and it's a 14 hour drive to Nashville from Brooklyn. I think I will fly.

We need another Jetnation road game, last one I went to was Cleveland and had a blast with all of you.

make TENN the JetNation road trip of 2008 !

SD and Tenn are my first choices for road games this year, although my buddy in Florida wants us to come down for the Miami opener. I just checked mapquest and it's a 14 hour drive to Nashville from Brooklyn. I think I will fly.

We need another Jetnation road game, last one I went to was Cleveland and had a blast with all of you.

Archived