Breaking News: Jets, Gholston Agree Terms

C-Mart28

Wow, my first fan club.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and put me on your ignore list. Then none of us have to listen to you whine like a bitch.

Hope I can sleep tonight, knowing aec4 doesn't like me and all.

If he doesn't bitch about you, he'll bitch about:

• how Revis can't cover a crossing route (according to ONLY him of course)
  • criticizing Sperm's cap #'s
  • other pointless information, that only a complete douche would complain about

I think I've covered them all.

Wow, my first fan club.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and put me on your ignore list. Then none of us have to listen to you whine like a bitch.

Hope I can sleep tonight, knowing aec4 doesn't like me and all.

If it helps your ego any. I think you're ****ing hilarious and am glad to have you back.

If he doesn't bitch about you, he'll bitch about:

• how Revis can't cover a crossing route (according to ONLY him of course)
  • criticizing Sperm's cap #'s
  • other pointless information, that only a complete douche would complain about

I think I've covered them all.

Oh yeah, he is the one who argued with me about Revis. He said Revis is not even among the top 32 CBs in the NFL. Either he is the worst judge of talent to ever come along, or Revis did something awful bad to him. :P

Oh yeah, he is the one who argued with me about Revis. He said Revis is not even among the top 32 CBs in the NFL. Either he is the worst judge of talent to ever come along, or Revis did something awful bad to him. :P

Nothing matters....

..But the crossing pattern. Believe it.

he wasn`t at the evening pratice:confused:

No details have come out, so I doubt it was made official yet, I think the night practice was a longshot anyways, probably be in tomorrow morning once its all signed and league approved

No details have come out, so I doubt it was made official yet, I think the night practice was a longshot anyways, probably be in tomorrow morning once its all signed and league approved

Yeah, would expect him to at least attend though and get a feel for things.

Archived