Stop Jinxing This Team Already

The Gun Of Bavaria

Christ, we're 8-3 and just had two great wins. Two of the best wins that I can remember in a long time.

It's an exciting time to be a NY Jets fan and I couldn't be prouder of this team right now.

However all this Super Bowl and AFC Championship talk is utterly ridiculous right now.

I'm excited, we're all excited, but lets stop jinxing these guys and take it one week at a time. Come on guys. Let's stay positive, let's stay optomistic, but let's stay level headed and not get ahead of ourselves here.

Week to week, game to game.

Anyone placing the words "New York Jets" and "AFC Championship or Super Bowl" in the same sentence should be penalized 10,000 vBookie points.

Christ, we're 8-3 and just had two great wins. Two of the best wins that I can remember in a long time.

It's an exciting time to be a NY Jets fan and I couldn't be prouder of this team right now.

However all this Super Bowl and AFC Championship talk is utterly ridiculous right now.

I'm excited, we're all excited, but lets stop jinxing these guys and take it one week at a time. Come on guys. Let's stay positive, let's stay optomistic, but let's stay level headed and not get ahead of ourselves here.

Anyone placing the words "New York Jets" and "AFC Championship or Super Bowl" in the same sentence should be penalized 10,000 vBookie points.

Nobody is Jinxing anyone Guns,& we have had 5 wins in a row (which will extend to 6 on Sun.) as I recall we delt Buff. their first loss too,When Adam Schien was talking all world about them ,he seems to have jumped on our Bandwagon now.....We are just CONFIDENT GUNS it has been 40 years we have watched our step stadium brother Giants win what 2 of these maybe 3 SB`s since our last one ,IT IS OUR TIME NOW!!!

LOL

You're all entitled to your respective opinions.

But as a hockey player, bred with superstition, I can't help but not like it.

Not trying to be a killjoy by any means, hell I'm as excited as I've been in well, forever.

It is an awesome time to be a Jets fan.

But please, let's stay composed here and not give lady luck or fate a reason to mess with an already beaten up fanbase.

When you go the the game just throw an octopus on the field before kickoff.

That should take care of any bad karma. :D

When you go the the game just throw an octopus on the field before kickoff.

That should take care of any bad karma. :D

HaHaHa.

I could bring an Octopus with me in for the Buffalo game and launch it onto the field from my seat, alongside Tabor.......but the reaction of the people below me when it landed on their heads may not go well. :bwahaharoll:

I could bring an Octopus with me in for the Buffalo game and launch it onto the field from my seat, alongside Tabor.......but the reaction of the people below me when it landed on their heads may not go well. :bwahaharoll:

Yeah, we would like for you to be able to continue to post here. :)

Probably welcome it as a change from being hit with paper airplanes.

Beat me to it, but that's so true. Those paper plane-throwers are ruthless. That and the balloons in the upper levels piss me off, I don't think I'll ever get over those. I remember when I did that...in grammar school.

Hey GOB, you got some nice seats there. Great view. Just watch out for those two guys you'll be sitting next to, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived