Happy Birthday Duane [De-Jet-Erate]

Duane,

I hope your birthday was good. You know I think you are a complete a'hole and that Classic Harley would be much better off without you. But if they ever let you go I know you will hunt me down and kill me.

So here is to a long tenure for you at Classic Harley. And a Happy Birthday.

:-P

Duane,

I hope your birthday was good. You know I think you are a complete a'hole and that Classic Harley would be much better off without you. But if they ever let you go I know you will hunt me down and kill me.

I don't know about that max, i was up in their neck of the woods the other day and saw some classic harley billboards featuring Duane, he clearly is the rockstar there.

Thank you to every one!! It's been a great day so far. Did most of the celebrating over the weekend, hopefully do a little recovering now! Thanks again!!

You really need to start selling more motorcycles and slow down with the partying on the weekends damnit! :character42:

I don't know about that max, i was up in their neck of the woods the other day and saw some classic harley billboards featuring Duane, he clearly is the rockstar there.

The ones that feature Caryn are proving to have a much greater ROI. I'm just saying.

Happy Birthday mofo! :) and thanks for always being a great host at every tailgate!

You are officially a JN celebrity. and that means your bd thread gets sticky'd :)

BP - that is awesome.

Hey, please remember to unpin it in 4 months when you login again. Thanks.

Duane,

Max, Thank you so much for your kind words on my special day.... Please keep this in mind if I have to hunt you down what ever follows will be very slow and very painful and it will not involve KY jelly or pancake syrup!!!

Max, Thank you so much for your kind words on my special day.... Please keep this in mind if I have to hunt you down what ever follows will be very slow and very painful and it will not involve KY jelly or pancake syrup!!!

Slow and painful sounded okay but the no syrup thing, nah, count me out.

BP - that is awesome.

Hey, please remember to unpin it in 4 months when you login again. Thanks.

:rl:

You always make me laugh my ass off :)

Hey, how come you dont bust Thor's chops when he's MIA? Oh wait..lol..I think I know the answer to that :evil2:

:rl:

You always make me laugh my ass off :)

Hey, how come you dont bust Thor's chops when he's MIA? Oh wait..lol..I think I know the answer to that :evil2:

You got it brother. Some blessings you just don't question.

Archived