According to NFL Network the SB has already

afosomf

They're the best team in the league on paper..

AFC east has a tought schedule this year.. If they go 16-0 I'll be very immpressed

San Diego is better on papar

Chargers, Steelers, Colts, Patriots, Giants, Vikings, Falcons, Titans

one of these 8 teams is winning the SB.

Well as long as New England has Tom Brady, and San Diego doesn't, they will beat the Chargers. See that divisional from 06.

Wasn't that the game where brady threw the costly INT only to be fortunate enough to have the Chargers player fumble it right back to them enabling the patty's comeback ?? ;)

Wasn't that the game where brady threw the costly INT only to be fortunate enough to have the Chargers player fumble it right back to them enabling the patty's comeback ?? ;)

Yeah, the Chargers blew that game awfully. Brady played like crap but NE still won. I still don't see the Pats losing to SD. Norv Turner: need I say more?

Kinda like when Warner fumbled the ball at the Stoolers 44 yard line allowing them to win the SB?:lol:

Troy Brown knocked it out of the players hands. NE made their own luck on that play.

the division is much tougher, pats can't rely on 5 or 6 wins out of the gate anymore

Not to mention that they really didn't improve their defense all that much in the offseason.

New England's problem is going to be stopping teams from scoring in the postseason. A good running team will be able to keep Brady, Moss and Co. off the field. The Pats were a middle of the road rush defense last year. They're going to have to improve there if they want to win anything.

Not to mention that they really didn't improve their defense all that much in the offseason.

New England's problem is going to be stopping teams from scoring in the postseason. A good running team will be able to keep Brady, Moss and Co. off the field. The Pats were a middle of the road rush defense last year. They're going to have to improve there if they want to win anything.

Yeah despite having a powerhouse offense in recent years, their recepe for SB wins has always been play great D and pull it out with late FG's.

Hate to break this news but the patty D is no longer feared. Especially the elite teams in this league.

As i do every year, i take the wait and see approach even concerning my own team. We'll see how bb developes his young D players. That'll ultimately determine the patty's uccess IMO.

Yeah despite having a powerhouse offense in recent years, their recepe for SB wins has always been play great D and pull it out with late FG's.

Hate to break this news but the patty D is no longer feared. Especially the elite teams in this league.

As i do every year, i take the wait and see approach even concerning my own team. We'll see how bb developes his young D players. That'll ultimately determine the patty's uccess IMO.

He's gonna have his hands full with the offense as the Pats still have no offensive coordinator. Josh McDaniel called the plays the last two years. Who is going to be calling the plays this year? Brady? QB Coach Bill O'Brien? Belichick?

It seems to me that BB is out to prove he can be an offensive genius as well as a defensive genius and I think it might backfire on him badly.

He's never called offensive plays in his life and his focus on the offense is going to take away his attention from rebuilding the defense which is the weakest part of this team.

The "experts" are being awestruck by their offensive talent while totally disregarding the Pats disregard of their defense during the offseason and the Pats lack of an experienced offensive game planners and play caller.

Kinda like when Warner fumbled the ball at the Stoolers 44 yard line allowing them to win the SB?:lol:

Troy Brown knocked it out of the players hands. NE made their own luck on that play.

Wasn't that play a 4th down?

The safety could have knocked the ball down.

I dont see why people think the Vikings are so great, who the hell do they have outside of Adrian Peterson on offense? Vinsanthe Shiancoe? Bernard Berrian is pretty good but they have no QB!! They have a good defense THAT'S ABOUT IT. I personally dont see them as a superbowl caliber team.

The 28th pass defense has been revamped. It will be better because Hobbs was awful.

New England's problem is going to be stopping teams from scoring in the postseason. A good running team will be able to keep Brady, Moss and Co. off the field. The Pats were a middle of the road rush defense last year.
:lol:

9th in the NFL aint middle road where I'm from.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

They're going to have to improve there if they want to win anything.

Yeah, top 5 rush D would be nice but not really necessary. The pass D improves and NE is back BABY!

Archived