Some women are just too dumb to use FAcebook

Blackout

Just wondering, by "other p@@sy" is she referring to her @ss####? I have had girls refer to their back entry as an alt-p###y or other really gross things i won't type here. Now, these weren't the typical girl you meet while getting coffee after sunday mass, but you never know.

Just wondering, by "other p@@sy" is she referring to her @ss####? I have had girls refer to their back entry as an alt-p###y or other really gross things i won't type here. Now, these weren't the typical girl you meet while getting coffee after sunday mass, but you never know.

The difference between a good girl and a slut is this. When a good girl has a c**k in her a$$, she thinks to herself

I agree; Looks fake.

P.S. The title of this thread should be "Why THIS woman is too stupid to post on Facebook" :roll:

...or, perhaps, one should consider the title: Men who are so stupid they believe a fake Facebook entry. ;)

I agree; Looks fake.

P.S. The title of this thread should be "Why THIS woman is too stupid to post on Facebook" :roll:

totally fake and stupid. No damn woman thanks no damn man for mounting them, what is she 12 point buck? What woman is going to refer to her peach as a cave? Thats like a guy writing a chick after a night in a sack, "thanx marge my minnow really enjoyed its swim in your pond." This is made up sillyness.

Archived