• Yes, he would fit in nicely as a complementary back
    • No, he's finished.
    • I don't care one way or the other.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LT is done.

Answer the question, stop dodging it.

The JETS need a veteran RB who can block for Sanchez at the very least while piling up yards in light work behind the #1 Oline.

Who would you sign?

shoulda kept tj

TJ was not willing to take a backseat to Greene... he still thinks he is an every down back...

LT already spent a year splitting time and would be looking for a ring, not stats.

LT is done.

All you are judging on is stats. If LT was done, and the lack of a runnng game was LTs fault in SD, then why didn't Sproles run rampant? THEIR OL SUCKED.

LT is not a 25 carry a game back anymore... Noone is debating it, but he's PERFECT for what we need.

TJ was not willing to take a backseat to Greene... he still thinks he is an every down back...

LT already spent a year splitting time and would be looking for a ring, not stats.

he's in for a shock when jamaal charles is the lead dog in KC

Yep, he looked really strong coming down the stretch...

NOT

he kept shonne green fresh to be in beast mode down the stretch...

FACT

plus he was freaking injured give the man a break

he's in for a shock when jamaal charles is the lead dog in KC

he kept shonne green fresh to be in beast mode down the stretch...

FACT

plus he was freaking injured give the man a break

Did he play every game? Then he was healthy enough to play, and I judge performance based on what I see on the field. He was DONE by week 14. The coaching staff knew it and increased Greene's role.

NY JETS just put a video on FB saying LT is going to dinner with Rex and Tanny

This just in...Rex just reached for the dinner rolls and bit off three of LT's fingers. Doubtful the #Jets are going to sign him now.

Did he play every game? Then he was healthy enough to play, and I judge performance based on what I see on the field. He was DONE by week 14. The coaching staff knew it and increased Greene's role.

i guess you must hate greene for the turd he laid in the AFC champs then... and boy favre sure was washed up after "running out of gas" down the stretch for us in 2008. :rolleyes:

****ing BARF

why? who wanted this guy?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

TJ looked terrible in the Colts when he was needed most. Don't mean to knock him, just defending the Jets decision. They made the right move.

In TJs DEFENSE he was tired Greene and LW were injured most of the season and TJ carried the load--------COME ON MAN.

I think the JETS interest in LT centers on the fact they will draft a RB in the draft. Only place I disagree is they will grab one early rather than later. My guess is Dexter McCluster. Earlier there were rumors the JETS fell in love with him. Also, explains the second round tender (bait) on Leon.

LT provides a little more versatile threat (compared to TJ) in tandem with Greene. McCluster replaces Leon in the return game plus additional plays from the slot and a change of pace at RB.

McCluster would be a great selection in the 2nd, but only if they get a 2nd for Leon. That would be a great trade for the Jets.

T

hat

not for nothing but TJ looked terrible for 3 games at most... LT looked terrible for 15... (i think he missed 2 reg season games with injury)

TJ behind SD's line looks terrible for 15.. LT behind NYJ line looks good for most games.

Not really possible to gain big yardage when 2 defenders are in the backfield on every running play. That OL in SD was designed to passblock.

not for nothing but TJ looked terrible for 3 games at most... LT looked terrible for 15... (i think he missed 2 reg season games with injury)

3 games at most?!? You must mean the last 4 consecutive games at least! The guy averaged 2.6 YPC in 3 playoff games (under 3 YPC in each) not to mention the regular season finale which TJ averaged 2.9 YPC. If you want to blame it all on injury that's fine, but he was still healthy enough to play and the guy is still a 32 year old RB. If he was that greatly affected by an injury that wasn't severe enough to keep him out, I'm not sure what reason there is to believe things will change any as he continues to age.

Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad player and I would've been fine with the Jets keeping him around, but the reality of the situation still is that he was never anything special and was a guy who would play to the level of his line. But none of those things matter, because given the developments with LT, this was clearly much more than just a money move and obviously this team lost confidence in Jones going forward.

Archived